i have something to say!!! and imma say it once

So the first thing is yaoi and bl.They are not the same, a lot of people say they are but they are not.
Yaoi is basically having sex here ,there , everywhere....just met have sex.😂Now I'm not saying oh so people can't have sex on the first date.....Man if y'all want that then have that.Like yaoi focus on the sexually stuff.

Bl have sexual stuff to but it does not focus on the sexual stuff.But it focus on romance and that stuff and build up to the sexual stuff ,I guess.

And people look down at fujoshi/fudanshi bcuz who like reading yaoi and bl. And that think that all fujoshi/fudanshi fetishize about reading yaoi and bl , and they say we do it to real people. I know some people are like that, but don't claim that on every fujoshi/fudanshi.

Like I read yaoi most of the time and bl,but they don't know is that when I read yaoi my stomach hurts and it feels like I have to throw up..weird I know.

All I'm saying IS BL and yaoi are not the same.

fujoshi/fudanshi don't all fetishize and don't fetishize real people.

And STOP MOTHERFUCKING JUDGING PEOPLE ON WHAT THEY LIKE TO READ or watch...LIKE GODDAMN!!!!

YOU DON'T SEE ME POINTING AND LAUGHING AT PEOPLE WHO WATCH TWILIGHT OR WATCH RIVERDALE ( don't come for me I watch those too well not twilight that much)  LIKE DAMN THIS IS A REASON WHY I DISLIKE PEOPLE!!!!

~~~~~❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎~~~~~~

Hi guys I'm working on chapters for my books, I started school and im not online we are in person😭😭😭 and its my last year in high school..I will try my best to write and type the stories!!
Thanks again for reading my little rant. Its just it get on my nerves when people do that.

Love ya❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎