Slient night more like choas

It was a peaceful ( early! early!) morning, all of 1-A was sleep except one.

??? p.o.v. (guess!)

" hehehehehehe they are going to love this!!!"

back to no one p.o.v.

The person (whom I shall not name) tiptoe to the main lobby of the dorms. turn on the speakers to sky high. plug up their phone and got on youtube and played (the song up there)that's when the choas came"AHHHHHHHHHH" " BITCH WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!" " A HOE WANNA DIE!!!". the music stop thanks to dadzawa. "now who in their right mind thought this was a good idea" silence. "If the person who did it won't come into the light, then the whole class has house arrest" " mann whoever did it, you betta speak up or I will beat you" deku says with a very pissed voice. silence then "well damn" " It was I your ALIEN QWEEN!!" mina step out. " why would you do that?" denki ask very sleeply (babey)" wait don't tell me you forgot!" mina exclaimed "?" " IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!" "....OH SHIT FOR REAL!" "ohohohoho we should do secret santa!!" " that's a great idea and we should have a party!" "THIS FINNA BE LIT" denki say while dabbing.

- they ran to the store for the stuff. some stayed back to make sure the room was cleaning and they had room for the party. once they finish all of that and just when they were having fun something happened-

" so when is one of the girls gonna strip?" once m*neta ask that the music stop and everyone did too. "what?" m*neta ask looking around "wait hold the fuck up" bakugo said stepping towards m*neta "listen here you piece of grape shit, stop asking people weird shit or I will legit kill you.Got it!" bakugo said. "pssssh yeah right I-" before that trash could say something else, Mr.Aizawa stop him " mineta come with me and yes you can still party" Mr.Aizawa says while dragging that trash away.

the class went quiet for a moment then choas came "FUCK YA!" "MR.AIZAWA IS THE BEST" " BACK TO THE PARTY!!!!!!!"

- they dance, ate , played games (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (jk..unless) , pass out the gifts and watch a movie-

Merry Christmas , sorry its not something you don't like :') and I know people are like the students are minors but did you ever think of that maybe the episode we are watching are flash back.....yeah just think about it and sorry for the errors