Chapter one: The Guest

With a great flash, Numerous people fell on top of each other in dog piles in the room of requirements. "Oh, my hand." James Potter yelled. 

"Sorry Prongs." Remus Lupin apologized. 

"Well, move your ass." 

"Mr. Potter." Minerva McGonagall snapped seemingly being the only one to land standing up and dignified. 

"Sorry professor," As soon as everyone was settled in a seat one of the many plush chairs or sofas. In the middle if the room was a stack of movies with a note on top. Professor McGonagall called for Quiet. When she got it, (Which was instantly) she picked up the note and read it out loud.

Sorry for the dramatics and no warnings but asking you here would have been much harder. For those of you who have never found this room this is the room of requirements at Hogwarts locked in time by our resident know it all- Mione please don't hit me!

What that means is that time outside this room is frozen you have to finish what you're doing here before you can go one with your marry lives. The movies on the table contain insight into the future your future. Well, more accurately your children's future. We need you to change them we want these movies to become nothing but the likes of fiction. You have one shot at this. One chance to give us a second shot a life and stop so many lives from being taken to early. So, Who should be here:

Minerva McGonagall, Bellatrix Lestrange, Amadora Tonks, Ted Tonks, baby Nymphadora Tonks, Narcissa Black, Lucius Malfoy, Barty crouch jr, Evan Rosier, Fabian and Gideon Prewitt

Regulus Black, Severus Snape, Lily Evans, Rowan Knight, Vivian Moore, Missy gray, James Potter, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Peter Pettigrew 

Enjoy the story or don't it will just prove how demented you are, 

We pulled you all from really late in the day so get some sleep and we'll see you in the morning 

All our respect to the past and all our hope for our future

H.J.P, H.L.P, R.S.B, C.N.B, G.Z.L, L.C.B

"Stories from the future." James looked ahead with an excited gleam in his eyes.

Remus picked up the first movie, "The Sorcerer's Stone, Year one." He turned it overlooking for a description and found none.

They all collectively agree that they were tired, so the room created Several smaller attached rooms for them to all rest for the night. 

~~~

The next morning, they all walked back to the main sitting room to eat and start the movies but sitting in the middle of the room were eight cloaked figures sat. McGonagall, Bellatrix, Amadora, Narcissa, and Lucius, were on their feet wands aimed. One of them giggled, clearly a girl by the sound of it. She waved her and half of their wands flew out of their hands. Another one did the same and the other half were gone. "We're not gonna hurt you." The second figure seemingly a boy by the tone of voice. 'We're the once who called you here, we're just dramatic." 

He eight figures stood up, well seven of them did one of them was bouncing on the balls of her feet. "We're the Marauders." The figure said loudly and fast. 

The actual Marauders gave a weird look and stumbled back, everyone who knew of their little club's name looked between the four and the eight. "No, we're not." Another girl said, making the marauders sigh in relief "Well we are just in a different way Let us fully explain." She nods to one of her peers.

He Pulls down his hood, "I'm Draco Lucius Malfoy," Lucius himself looks on in Suprise. The young man was relaxed not dress up he smiled brightly and looked to not have a care in the world, Evidently, he did better than his mother and father. "I was a Slytherin during my time At Hogwarts and my parents are Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy" Narcissa's face lit up in a blush while Lucius grinned brightly "and she's basically my sister." he wrapped an arm around the figure next to him.