Scene Two: Separation

(A soft melody plays showing an owl perched on a street sign reading 'Privet Drive'. The camera pans away as owl fly's off into the tree line. An old man with a long white beard appears. He passes a Cat sitting stiffly on the curb)

"Three guesses" Sirius quips to his friends who stifles a laugh trying to forget what they just saw while still glared daggers at Dumbledore.

(The man takes out what looked like a silver lighter and clicked it several times butting out each lamppost, Plunging the street into darkness. The cat meows gaining the man's attention)

"I should have known that you would be here Professor McGonagall."

(The silhouette of the cat morphs and takes shape of a woman with a pointy witch's hat. The woman, Professor McGonagall comes into full view.)

"Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true Albus?"

"I'm afraid so Professor the good and the bad."

"And The children?"

"This is the night Hell started." Harry voiced bitterly, "For me at least." everyone turned to him curiously. His friends knew his family was horrible Heck they had gotten revenge for him, but the past still scared his mind.

This worried the parents and most of the staff.

"Who gave him access to my child." Lily screamed. "If James is his father no Doubt Sirius is his godfather. Did he just kidnap my kids?" she screamed. 

"Yeeessss!" Gen said loudly and drawn out. 

"Hagrid is bringing them."

"Do you think it's wise to trust Hagrid with soothing as important as this?

"Ah Professor I would trust Hagrid with my life."

An uproar of disagreements now that they realized that he was loyal to the evil man that orphaned Harry and killed their friends. 

(The sound of an Engine cuts through the air, a bright light shown in the distance coming down from the sky. A man, three times as big as a normal man, descends on a flying motorcycle landing in front of them. Two bundle cradled against his chest. professor McGonagall looked like she was going to have a heart attack)

"Professor Dumbledore sir. Professor McGonagall."

"No problems I trust Hagrid?"

"No Sir. Little Tykes fell asleep Just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh Try not to wake 'em."

(He pulled Harry and Hermione out of the makeshift baby sling handing them to Dumbledore.)

"Here you go."

"Albus do you really think it's safe, Leaving them here with these people? I've watch them all day. They're the worst sorta Muggles Imaginable. They really are-" (The professor was clearly pleading in hopes to get Albus to change his mind.)

"The only family they have."

"Wait, I know that street" Lily said glaring at the screen before figuring it out, "Thats my demonic sisters street. she hates everything to do with magic I even registered her and a magic hater powerful enough to make and obscural!" 

"What!?" James screamed sitting up his eyes wild with fear. "obscurals don't just harm, they kill everyone around them and their child host." James heaved. 

The whole room was in a state of disarray, Harry set off two poppers from Weasley Wizard Weezes, "Can we all calm down." 

"but-"