Scene Seven: The Letters From No One

The screen fades to privet drive a young woman is seen at the end of the street she has a leather jacket on, high plate from boots and long pointed black nails. She wears a silver ring with a blue stone on it, and another plated with the crest of house Knight on it. The screen pans up to the back of her jacket, a giant patch fitted across the shoulders reads Padfoot. 

Sirius perks up seeing his Jacket or apparently what would be his jacket. 

The women turn to revel an older looking Rowan with two wrapped presents in her hand.

"Rowan didn't age either." Lily laughs. 

"I look good." 

Sirius grins, "Yeah she really does" It was to himself, but Rowan heard and glanced at him, it wasn't lustful and greedy it was sincere and sweet. Rowan found herself blushing and hiding in her robes. 

She studied the numbers closely as she came to number 4, "Please still live here," she Mumbled looking up, "Hey Lils let's see what your demon sister is up to." 

Harry's voice over: Rowan had lost so much in her short life that she often had no way to cope other than talking to her dead friends. Many would see her talking to an invisible 'Missy' on the street and think her as some crazy person. the children at her school would see her laying on the grass under a willow tree speaking to a James that she swore was hanging on by his knee's upside down over her. Sometimes she was speaking to a Vivian and Regulus on the quidditch pitch. 

She knew they weren't there; she always knew that she was talking to thin air but talking to them made her feel like she back in school. It made her feel safe and content. A lot of her student knew this, so they played along. 

The room fell silent McGonagall had to stop herself from cry at the image of an older Rowan sitting at a desk in a leather jacket talking to the rest of the coven that was no longer there. 

The Coven was here now, and they held one another tightly. they knew Rowan didn't have healthy coping mechanisms that much was clear after her mother and father, Harley and Jaxson Knight were killed. 

~2 day earlier~

Harry heads into the hallway and picks up some letters, one of which was addressed to Mr. H. Potter the cupboard under the stairs, 4, privet drive, little Whining, Surrey.  

"If you knew he was sleeping in a cupboard!" Peter jumped to his feet ready to start a riot."

"Mr. Pettigrew they are addressed with a self-addressing quill; we don't check them before they are sent out. Evidently, we should be though."

Uncle Vernon and Dudley sit at the table while Aunt Petunia is busy fixing breakfast. Harry walks in with the mail and hands it to Uncle Vernon, then walks to his seat with his letter. 

Veron reads a postcard "Oh, Marge is ill! Ate a funny whelk."

Dudley suddenly notices Harry's letter and runs to grab it from him and give it to his father. "Dad! Look! Harry's got a letter!"

There was a growling sound soon discovered to be coming from Gen, Carian, Sirius and Remus. "Like fathers like daughters" Bellatrix quipped. 

"Hey, give it back! It's mine!"

"Yours? Who'd be writing to you?"

The family gathers to look at the address. There is a broken seal on the letter. The family looks up and Harry gulps. Much later, another owl flies by with a letter and drops it off. Inside, Vernon grabs a handful of letters and rips them up. In the closet, Harry hears a whirring noise. He looks out at Vernon drilling wood over the letterbox opening.