Scene three: Ten Years Later

(A much older Lexus is shown sleeping soundly in her bed a smile on her face, A small blond with a pointed face who could only be Narcissa's son Creeps in and throws himself on the bed, making his cousin shoot up and shout,)

"It was Draco." The young girl shouted. 

The room laughed as Draco Dramatically pouted and turned away only for Cariana to hit his head and make him turn back to the movie. 

"Wow thanks Lexie." 

(The small girl groaned throwing herself back upon seeing that Draco woke her up)

"I was having a great dream" 

"I have a feeling i don't wanna know." 

"Nope" She said popping the 'P'

This made everyone laugh and regulus just admire his daughter. Lexus now was smiling as she remembers her dream. it wasn't a dream at all it was a vision, there was a reason she was called the dreamer after all.

"Well, get up its almost nine o'clock and mom said breakfast is ready." She nodded waving him out of her room. 

The room was huge with a black and silver theme her bed was on a platform that she had to climb two steps to get to and had a step stool so she could climb on the bed. 

She had a sliver lined vanity on her wall a black wooden wardrobe and a silver chandelier, her walls were gray with a moon on the wall her bed was against. 

The assembled students all gawked at the room. Narcissa was in Awe, "Please tell me i helped to design that." 

"Of course, you did Uncle Luci doesn't know the first thing about interior design. and if it was up to Dragon here my room would have been Slytherin theme, he was so sure that all Blacks go to Slytherin. Draco, I swear to the ancient gods." the young man had been trying to slip a Slytherin tie around her neck. he back and hid the tie behind his back acting like he had no idea what she was talking about.

"Every few weeks." Gen said shaking her head, "It's been nine years since the sorting." she exaggerated, "We graduated last year give it a rest drake." 

"Shouldn't you have graduated two years ago." James asked/

Harry shook his head "there was a lot happening." 

Lexus who was now in a black skirt and a white button up made her way downstairs her black Mary janes shoes being the only sound in the house. she walked to the dining hall to see the rest of her family who she clearly stood out from. 

Lexus Voice over: All three of The Malfoy's were ghost pale with straight neat blond hair and the two men had pointed faces and turned up noses. Lexus had a caramel complexion her hair with curly wild black hair and a rounder face which she had gotten from the Black side of her family as Narcissa also had it and a little button nose. 

Despite all this she was Never treated any differently.  She was still Narcissa and Lucius' Daughter and Draco's sister. Narcissa would do her hair every morning, Draco would play with her, and Lucius would buy her anything she wanted.

life was good 

Regulus smiled and hugged his big cousin from behind missy running up and doing the same, "Guys" She gasped out, "I will gladly hug you but like this your choaking me." 

Bellatrix snickered but didn't say anything else. 

The came around the couch and hugged her again, "Thank you Cissy" Regulus whispered into her shoulder. Missy couldn't say anything she sat next to Narcissa and held on to her.