𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄.ᴵˢᵃᵇᵉˡᵃ ᴹᵃᵈʳⁱᵍᵃˡ

❝ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌.

𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐌. 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐨 𝐌.

[𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝟏𝟓 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Y/n smiled at Isabela while she wrote on the white board under 'You suck' which already had 5 tallies on it. "You know that means you suck." Y/n said while Isabela bit her lip while nodding. "Yeah yeah I can read." Isabela closed her eyes. "Since when did little perfect learn how to do that." Y/n put the cap eraser on the marker before setting it down. Isabela smiled a bit but erased it from her face when she saw more boys entering the store.

Y/n put a thumbs up before ducking down the counter, Isabela scoffed before turning to the boys. "Hola, my name is Isabela. What would you like." the boys started a conversation with her while Y/n laughed before covering her mouth. While Isabela wasn't watching, her cousin Camilo entered the store and went to hide with Y/n who was behind the counter. Isabela waved some goodbyes to the boys who already had a crush on her. "Y/n-" Isabela stopped when she heard giggling behind the counter. 

She looked over the counter to see Y/n who's head rested on Camilo's shoulder while they laughed their head's off. Isabela didn't know why, but she felt a pang in her heart when she saw that. "W-what are you guys doing?" Isabela cussed herself in her head when she stuttered. Y/n got up along with Camilo and they leaned over the counter. "Just laughing, dingus." Y/n smiled. Isabela rolled her eyes and flipped her hair. 

Y/n and Camilo looked at each other and started laughing. "You know that's really annoying." Isabela said. "Well jesus." Y/n exclaimed. "But it's time to close the store for the day." Y/n took off her 'Ahoy!' hat and set it on the counter before running off with Camilo. Isabela saw how they shut the door with locked hands, she wishes that could be Y/n and her. Wait what is she thinking? Isabela looked at Y/n's hat that laid on the counter. She huffed before hitting her head while pink and purple flowers grew around her. 

----------------------

Isabela screamed into her pillow while flowers bloomed around her. She just couldn't hold it in anymore, everyday she see's Y/n with Camilo. She notices how Y/n looks at Camilo and how Camilo looks at her, and she hates it. Even Abuela Alma thinks they should be married. Isabela sat up and glanced at the 'Ahoy!' hat that sat next to her in bed. 

She grabbed it and stepped out of bed, getting dressed in the uniform. Isabela slid her shoes on, 'gracefully'. Before walking out the Madrigal house. "What's up, dingus." Y/n yawned. "Hola, Y/n." Isabela smiled before walking behind the counter. "So why are you not hanging out with Camilo? Or is he gonna sneak in again?" Isabela said annoyed while she fixed her hair. "Well I don't know what he's doing right now." Y/n said while she leaned on the wall.

 "What a shocker." Isabela rolled her eyes. "What's your problem, flower girl." Y/n asked. "Nothing." Isabella rested her eyes. "Okay, dingus." Y/n looked at the outside through the window. "Wow it's really stormy out there." Y/n laughed. 

"I guess your tía is mad." Y/n closed the curtains. Right after she said that Camilo had walked through the door. "Mi mamá is so worried." Camilo came in the store and shut the door right after so the wind would go away. "You looked like you had a bit of struggle coming here." Y/n laughed. Camilo just grinned. 

"But anyways, I was hoping you had some tea or something to help calm mi mamá." Camilo asked while he looked at Y/n with pleading eyes. "Sure." Y/n responded before walking in the back of the store to grab something until Isabela was right in front of her with fresh made tea. Isabela pushed past Y/n and handed it to Camilo. "Here." Isabela put it in the curly haired boy's hands before pushing him out the store and shutting the door. "What's your deal, dingus." Y/n said while she leaned up against the counter. 

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Isabela walked over to behind the counter when Y/n leaned over on. "Is it because I'm taking all the attention of your cousin from you." Y/n laughed but all Isabela did was lean on the wall before slowly sliding down onto her butt. "Isabela?" Y/n looked back at Isabela and sat in front of her, crisscross style. Isabela looked down. "Is this about something else?" Y/n leaned forward. "Yes." Isabela confirmed looking to the side. 

"Listen, This is about a girl that you don't even know and if you really knew her then I'd doubt you'd even want to talk to her anymore." Isabela said while flowers started to grow on the walls. "That isn't true." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows with a frown. "Isabela, I really do like you. I am not like anybody else, I am not someone who's not gonna like you just because one thing." Y/n put her hands in front of her with a comforting expression on her face. "Remember when I told you that you need to stop taking my cousin away from me." Isabela looked up. "Yeah and I said you were jealous." Y/n started to smile. "It isn't because I wanted to keep my cousin to myself." Isabela breathed in.

 "It's because...you would never stop looking at him." Isabela's breathing hitched when she saw how Y/n blinked a couple times. "I wanted you to look at me. But you wouldn't stop looking at him and his stupid hair even when we were kids. I never understood why, he always would mess up but that didn't stop you looking at him with such love in your eyes." Isabela felt tears about to fall out her eyes. "I would always look at him with such envy in my eyes because he got the only thing I ever wanted." Y/n's eyes widened as she looked at Isabela who looked straight into her eyes. Y/n got on her knees.

 "I really don't know why you would like someone like me, you have a whole line of boys waiting for you." Y/n laughed. Isabela smiled and gave a light chuckle.

After the laughs, Y/n then looked at Isabela with soft eyes. "Listen Isabela, I really like you. And maybe you are the right person for me and it feels like you are but my heart belongs to Camilo right now. And I think that's just how I'll feel forever, but I will never stop liking you. You are my bestfriend even I call you dingus or say you suck." Y/n patted Isabela's shoulder before getting up and walking out the store. Isabela's smile soon faded away as she felt her heart shatter. She held onto her heart and held her knees close as more flowers grew around the store. She shut her eyes shut before whispering something with tears falling down her face. 

❝ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌.❞

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

lmao this sucks ik