𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘.ᴹᵃᵈʳⁱᵍᵃˡ ᴷⁱᵈˢ

𝐈 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 ❞

𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

[𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬, 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐚, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝟏𝟓 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Y/n laughed softly as Mirabel introduced everybody to her family and their gifts. "Mirabel! What are you doing?" 'Abuela' Alma asked. "Uh, they were just asking about the family." "SHE WAS ABOUT TO TELL US ABOUT HER SUPER AWESOME GIFT." The little girl yelled while pointing at Mirabel. "Oh, Mirabel didn't get one." Dolores peaked from behind the wall. "Hm" Dolores then walked away, same with Alma, Leaving a speechless Mirabel who had children looking at her with wide eyes. 

Y/n walked over to them and patted Mirabel's shoulder. "You know kids, I think it's way cooler if you don't have a gift." Y/n kneeled down to the children. "WHAT??" The kids yelled. "Well, when you don't have a gift you have to work harder, and that just makes you a stronger person in the end." Y/n held onto her knees and smiled at the children. All the kids smiled back for running off.

 "Gracias, N/n." Mirabel leaned on Y/n's shoulder. "No problem! Plus shouldn't you be helping with Antonio's gift ceremony?" Y/n asked. "Oh Yeah! Y/n are you allowed to come?" Mirabel asked. "Of course, I don't think my papa would mind." Y/n smiled. "Great!" Mirabel exclaimed.

 "Well I'll be on my way now, Adios Mirabel!" Y/n waved a goodbye before walking off and disappearing in the crowd of people. Mirabel smiled as she zoned out while she looked at where Y/n was running. "She's perfect isn't she?" Mirabel flinched before looking behind her to see her oldest sister, Isabela. "I know- wait- the Isabela calling someone perfect??" Mirabel looked at Isabela confused. "Well yes, I don't know why it's such a surprise." Isabel smiled and flipped her hair. "Well- you are the golden child? I didn't expect you to like....a girl." Mirabel whispered the last part. Isabela rolled her eyes before walking back into the Madrigal household.  

---𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏---

"Hola, Cami." Y/n smiled. "Y/n! I'm so glad you could come." Camilo hugged her. "I wonder what Antonio's gift will be." Y/n said while she watched Camilo continue to greet the other guests. Camilo just smiled at her. "Y/n!" Dolores came out of no where. 

"Dolores." Y/n turned to see Dolores who had her hands locked together over her chest. Dolores grabbed Y/n's hand and ran off with her. "Antonio wants to see you." Dolores said while she held her skirt with one hand. "Yay." Y/n put one hand up, dropping her skirt that fell onto the floor. Y/n grabbed her skirt again so she wouldn't trip. 

"Y/n-" Luisa got interrupted by Dolores who bolted through to find Antonio. "Hey Luisa!" Y/n grinned while being pulled by Dolores. "Calm down-" Y/n lightly laughed at Dolores who continued to run. She slowly slowed down before breathing heavily. "Are you sure running isn't your gift?" Y/n sighed trying to get some air. 

"Hm." Dolores turned around and smiled. "Antonio isn't here right now, I guess my Abuela is getting him ready." Dolores shrugged. The truth was, Dolores knew she wouldn't find Antonio. She just didn't want you around Camilo because she discovered he had a crush on the girl, and since she didn't know if you liked him back, she just took you away from him. "Oh that's a shame." Y/n looked down.