𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄.ᴹᵃᵈʳⁱᵍᵃˡ ᴷⁱᵈˢ ²

❝ 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇, 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐒 

𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

[𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬, 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐚, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝟏𝟓 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I guess it's just some Madrigal rivalry." Y/n put her hands behind her back. "What is the meaning of this??" Abuela Alma's voice was heard from upstairs. Y/n squeaked at the sudden loud voice. "Buenas tardes, Senorita Alma." Y/n waved at Abuela Alma who walked down the stairs. "Y/n, Querida, you can call me Abuela Alma." Abulela Alma spoke softly before turning to her grandkids. 

"May I ask why my grandchildren are fighting?" She enquired. "Well Abuela Alma, these four clearly don't know they can't marry someone as perfect as Y/n." Isabela said in an aggressive yet soft tone in her voice. "Marry?" Abuela Alma raised her eyebrow before turning to Y/n. "Oh! Maybe she can marry Camilo so they can have children that get their own gift!" Abuela Alma smiled. "Why does it have to be Camilo?" Antonio asked.

 Y/n picked him up and held him on her side. "Don't worry about it!" Y/n nervously laughed while she smiled at the young boy. "That's what I said but Dolores doesn't think Y/n should have my children." Camilo rolled his eyes dramatically. "Why is that, Dolores?" Abuela Alma looked at Dolores who glanced at Dolores. "Well- uhm I don't- I don't think Y/n would like some shapeshifter like him." Dolores fidgeted.

 "Like your hearing gift is better?!" Camilo went up to Dolores and flicked her in the forehead. "Look at those amateur's, fighting in front of you." Isabela walked over to Abuela Alma. Abuela Alma turned to Y/n who held Antonio in her arms. "I think Y/n would be a perfect mother. Today is going perfect so far, my querida, Camilo has found himself a future wife and Antonio is getting his gift today!" Abuela Alma had walked over to Y/n and put a hand on her back. "Now we just need to find someone for Dolores and Luisa." Abuela Alma said, leaving Mirabel out. 

"What do you think, Y/n." Y/n's cheeks were a dark red color as she looked at Abuela Alma. "Well- uhm. I'm only 15 I don't know what the future will look like....haha." Y/n stammered before giving a fake laugh. "Exactly so who knows, she might marry me." Mirabel said before covering her mouth. "I m-meant-" "What did you say, Mirabel?" Mirabel felt Abuela Alma's eyes burning through her head. "I gotta go, I think I see that little boy with more coffee!" Mirabel ran off leaving Abuela Alma and everybody else just standing there.

 Luisa stared at Y/n who awkwardly stood there. "I mean, she does look like she'd be a good mother." Luisa looked down. "Maybe...maybe Camilo really should marry her. Luisa's voice cracked as she listened to all the words coming out her mouth. "Luisa??" Camilo's eyebrows raised while he looked up at Luisa. "You really think that??" Camilo looked at his cousin, baffled. Luisa didn't answer, she just walked away. Camilo went to turn back to Y/n and Abuela Alma just to see them gone. Isabela scoffed before walking to her mother. Dolores sat on the chair while she held her head in a frustrated manner. Camilo sighed before going outside. 

---𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏---

Y/n looked down at her hands as she sat on the chair. Did Mirabel like her? Mirabel did say what if she married her. "Hola, Y/n!" Pepa walked over to Y/n. "Hola, Senorita Pepa." Y/n smiled. "No need to call me that, you can call me madre Pepa." "M-madre??" Y/n looked shocked at Pepa who smiled. "Well your probably going to end up marrying one of my kids, but you might end up calling me tía Pepa instead since of Mirabel and Isabela." Pepa said. 

Y/n looked at Pepa who hummed while she placed everything on the table. "W-what do you mean??" Y/n stuttered. "Come on Y/n, I see how they look at you. I've fallen in love to, i'm not oblivious." Pepa said. "But- ugh Abuela Alma had a whole conversation to me about marrying Camilo so we can have kids that will end up having super helpful gifts." Y/n looked down. "It's not like I don't like Camilo, he's just not the only one I like." Y/n gripped her skirt.

 Pepa looked at Y/n with soft eyes before kneeling down to Y/n, getting on her knees. Pepa cupped a side of Y/n's face with her hand while her other hand was right on Y/n's hand. "It's okay to like more then one person, your a young woman. You are just only 15 in the end, you need a lot more time to grow up and find out who you are." Pepa softly smiled at Y/n who was looking her in the eyes. "But Abuela Al-" "Ah, ah, ah, Y/n. Listen to me, you are still a kid in the head. My mamá just doesn't want you to find someone who can't protect themselves, or you. She really cares for you." Pepa said.

 Y/n looked up at Pepa. Y/n heard the commotion of the Madrigal kids from outside. "Go on, Y/n. I'm sure they want to see you." Pepa got up and grabbed your hand, guiding you to outside. Y/n leaned on the wall while Pepa put her hand on her shoulder. Camilo was shapeshifting into random members of the Madrigal family, Mirabel watched, Luisa held some donkey's, Dolores was listening to Isabela's 'boyfriend' Mariano's conversation with his mother, telling Isabela who's eyes would widen as flowers would bloom around her, and Abuela Alma was smiling. 

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇, 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐒

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Finished :)