三 ⁞ 𝙆𝙞𝙧𝙖

Kira

"ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ

"ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ. ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ."
― sᴛᴇᴘʜᴇɴ ᴋɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ

[i will be writing first name - first instead like the common Japanese one.]

"Rika Junko but please address me as Rika" Y/N introduced herself and bowed in front of the Chief, Japanese Police. He smiled and returned the gesture. 

"Welcome to the team Rika, I'm Soichiro Yagami, The Chief  " he said as Y/N nodded her head smiling under her mask.

Yagami?

"Chief if you don't mind me asking, are you related to Light Yagami?" She questioned as the male nodded his head. "He is my son. How do you know him?"

"Ah we are classmates" She said and showed a peace sign making the male smile and nod his head.

"The meeting must have started let's go" he said as the girl followed the Chief.

The International Criminal Police Organization begins its meeting, addressing the 52 known cases of criminals dying of heart attacks.

One member questions why this is even a problem, since all the people who died were sentenced either to life in prison or death row, but another member stresses that even though such is the case, some unknown entity is killing criminals through some form of mass murder.

"Chief we are already started" A man with fair skinned with black hair and brown eyes said. His hair hangs over his ears with bangs that hang primarily above his right eye.

"We have a new member. This is Rika Junko" he said "and I also had a call from Headquarters" he continued.

Y/N  bowed her head to the male as he smiled at her. "Touta Matsuda, we'll talk after the meeting" he said enthusiastically as the female gave a thumbs up sitting between the Matsuda and Chief.

Aww he is so cute

She wore her headphone which was attached with a mic as she listened to the bickering. 

The bickering escalates until the apparent head of the meeting silences everyone, saying that Interpol has no choice but to bring in 'L' again. The statement causes the entire room to begin whispering again.