十四 ⁞ 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙞

Shinigami

"ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜs ʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴏғᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪɴ, ʙʏ ғᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ

"ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜs ʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴏғᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪɴ, ʙʏ ғᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ."
― ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ sʜᴀᴋᴇsᴘᴇᴀʀᴇ

"A man who takes lives cannot write about lives" Y/N mumbled seeing the essay written by Light about Human Life and Society. 'I need to do something, without getting myself killed of course' she thought as she took her backpack carrying the bag on her single shoulder.

She made her way down towards the tennis court immediately seeing Ryuzaki and Light. 'I need to speak to Ryuzaki but oh god the brown haired guy' she mentally cursed Light aka Kira.

"It's a surprise Ryuga, I never thought you'd ask me to play tennis to get to know each other" Light said. "Hola L Dora! Oh? so you guys are playing against each other" Y/N joined the conversation as she fake smiled at Light.

"Yeah, it's his idea" Light pointed at Ryuzaki who nodded his head. "Is it a problem?" the slouched male asked. "Not at all" Light voiced as Y/N shook her head but her breath suddenly hitched when she saw Light's pet. 'should I talk to this thing? is it safe tho'

"I was once a British Junior Champion" Ryuzaki said as Y/N's eyes sparkled. "Woahh"

During the game, they question in their thoughts regarding whether if is Light and if L is really L. L determines that if Light attempts wins the match (typical of a sore loser, which L suspects Kira is), then he must be Kira; simultaneously if he purposely loses the match (to not create suspicion) he could be Kira also.

 L determines that if Light attempts wins the match (typical of a sore loser, which L suspects Kira is), then he must be Kira; simultaneously if he purposely loses the match (to not create suspicion) he could be Kira also

L hits the ball as it passed by Light as Ryuk dodged it. "be careful" Y/n whispered as Ryuk's eyes went wide. 

"Heh human? you can see me?" It asked as Y/N looked around her and took her phone placing against her ear, pretending it's a call. "Yeah I can, so who are you?" she questioned.