十五 ⁞ 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨

Little lies

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴏ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ?" ― ᴊᴇss ᴄ

― ᴊᴇss ᴄ. sᴄᴏᴛᴛ

"Next we have the Naomi Misora case" The Japanese Task Force discusses the disappearance of Naomi Misora. "Should we go ahead and open a criminal investigation?" They questioned. 

There's no use. Something is bad. Everything is bad.

"If we do it should be coordinated separately from the Kira case also will have to use police sketches instead of actual photos" L calmly replied while you stayed silent the whole meeting. 

"We're talking about someone who's been missing for four months already chances are she's probably dead" One interrupted. "if you're right about that I find it odd that we haven't found her body yet if we did it might provide us with some much needed physical evidence" L said.

"Ryuzaki—" Watari opened the door interrupting the meeting as L hummed turning towards the older man. "Something seems to be happening on Sakura TV" he informed and walked inside. 

When we turn on the TV, the reporter stated. "In Other words all of the reporters and staff here are cute as hostages aside from that we have a professional obligation to share this message with you I assure you that this is not a hoax and that Sakura TV is not airing this  tape to the purposes of sensationalism." 

Don't start

You stayed silent having an internal clash. "What is this?" one officer mumbled. "Four days ago our program director here at Sakura TV received four tapes after a thorough examination there could be no doubt that they are from Kira himself" he reported.

Someone get him a lie detector test because I know he's lying. 

You rolled your eyes. "The first tape we received contained a prediction regarding the time of death of two suspected criminals who recently been arrested and as predicted at the exact time that Kira had specified both men died suddenly of heart attacks yesterday"

'If what they're saying is true it's clearly something that only Kira do' L thought. "Kira has instructed us to air the second tape today at exactly 5:59 p.m. and we do intend to comply with his demands this tape should offer proof of his powers by predicting yet another death beyond that we understand that it contains a message to all the people of the world from Kira"