Security breach - Monty Vs Glam rock Bonnie

Monty and Bonnie were relatively close due to the vicinity of their sport-estate games. Monty often Invited Bonnie to watch kids play mini-golf because Bonnie enjoyed hanging out with kids because grownups were too rude or aggressive about their games. (Canon-) Monty watches the golfers from the electrical cat-walks over the course despite workers protests that he was too heavy for the frail metal. Bonnie often gets as excited as the kids watching them play well and with a heftier set of legs for guitar leans his running and bouncing knocked screws loose on the frames of the cat-walks.

One day when watching a kid playing a rough golf hole Bonnie thumped one leg in excitement too hard and fell from the ceiling. Monty dropped as quickly as he could to catch Bonnie but he was too late and Bonnie's hand slipped through his fingers leaving Monty in the cat-walk watching as Bonnie fell to his destruction and subsequent decommission.

A security member -before the bots were introduced- saw their window to destroy Monty's reputation. They told staff that Monty had broken the cat walks with intention to kill an electrician and Bonnie had gotten caught by the trap instead. The band was told an accident had occurred in Gator Golf under Monty's watch and Bonnie was now in scrap. Monty, being the only one capable of taking Bonnie's place, was promoted from backup drummer to lead guitarist. He was given upgrades and programmed to be unable to speak of the accident by the Security guard.

Now with Freddy unable to look Monty in the face, Chika having a binge eating disorder, and Roxy having self-esteem issues that make her dangerously competitive, Monty is distant and blames himself for the accident.

Monty tore up his room after shows wishing he was still back-up drummer to Bonnie and having PTSD flashbacks of losing a dear friend every night. Monty's anger issues are simply an unhealthy coping mechanism of his untreatable PTSD and a result of anxiety that something like that accident will happen again.

Thanks for reading,
Headcannon_Plus 

Additional note: I am planning to release a new one of these every other day until I run out then I will likely post them as I get them written.