Security breach - Vanny's control

Roughly 4 months after Bonnie's decommission Vannessa started working at the pizza plex, when she started working, everything was normal. She had a few fidgets and some little ticks that happened when she talked or when she was doing rounds alone. Everyone chalked it up to a possible neurological disability; as having anxiety and other mental disorders is relatively common among younger service industry workers.

When things like bedding began to appear in unusual places, like the trash heap under the pizza plex and in the outcove along Gator golf's catwalk Vanessa's twitchiness began to come into question. Soon the Band members began to act differently, except Freddy. At night Roxy would roam the halls of the Pizzaplex almost bellowing her affirmations as she lurked. Monty tore up more than his green room. Chica began staying up past her required charge time and was shut down remotely and carted back to her green room for nightly charging.

With the loss of Bonnie, the mental instability of the band gave the hopping rabbit the ability to alter their personalities and nighttime functioning. Everything had been fine up until the destruction of Bonnie the Pizzaplex was perfect.

Thanks for reading,
Headcannon_Plus