𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲!~

(If you ever get an updated notification, just know it is me correcting my spelling mistakes)

"Hola Perez familia! I'm back! I know none of you are here but I just felt bored!"

*Crickets*

"Hehe, shut up! I'm not lonely, not at all." I sat on the roof of the Perez household with my chin resting on my left hand. The lit lantern in the corner of my eye continued to shine bright. I continued to stare at all the doors glow, while one just stayed dull and lifeless. Suddenly, Elena's door starts to glow, along with the Twins' door.

"That must mean the twins are being stupid." I chuckled, "I wanna join some shenanigans..."

I jumped off the roof and when in midair, when I was about to do something, I stopped at the last second and landed normally on the ground without using it.

"Ouch." I rubbed my ankle but then continued doing what I was supposed to be doing.

I strutted over to the dull door and let my eyes fixate on the boarded up door.

"I'm a myth in the village, how cool! And sad... But cool!" I took down the boards and mentally noted to myself to make sure to put them back on when I leave. I was up to the last board and pulled it out with great force, breaking it off. I sighed in satisfaction and turned the door knob at a very slow pace.

"This is gonna be my first time seeing this room..." I turned the door knob fully, but just as I was about to open the door I heard the voices of my older brother, Marco.

"I think I put it near Elena's door..." I immediately turn to Elena's door to see a basket placed in front of the door.

"You have got to be kidding me..." I muttered under my breath. I crawled at a quick pace over to the basket and crawled to the edge of the stairs and placed it there.

'I can't do it, Marco would see...' I got up, just crouching, and grabbed the hammer and nails and started hammering them in.

'Come on, come on, I can't be loud or slow, but it's impossible!'

"Oh here it is, and I need to get the basket in front of my room."

'YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.' I thought while mentally slapping myself. I crawled over to the basket and threw it downstairs.

"What the? How did that fall?"  started walking downstairs to go check on the basket as I continued to hammer the nails, even faster than before.

'JUST ONE MORE-'

"MARCO! FAMILY MEETING! YOU KNOW THIS! VAMOS!"

"OKAY OKAY, LET ME CLEAN THIS UP REAL QUICK!" He grabbed the basket and dumped all the flowers and shattered glass inside before running off, closing the door behind him. I sighed in relief and hammered the last nail once I heard the door close.

"Phew! That was close." I spoke, but then I remembered what Elena had said, "Huh? Family meeting?" I leaped off the stairs and landed on my feet.

"Ow! I forgot that stairs existed..." I clutched my mildly-injured ankle in pain before strutting to the kitchen, where the bulletin board was kept. The bulletin board was always decorated with family notices and events to keep their family updated.

When I arrived in the kitchen, I ran straight to the bulletin board and scanned it to find any recent 'Family meeting.'

"What's the date? July 23rd?" There were no July 23rd notices, but then I spotted a notice with the date July 25th and immediately focused on that sheet of paper.