š€ š’š®šœšœšžš¬š¬šŸš®š„ š‚šžš«šžš¦šØš§š²... š’šØš«š­ šØšŸ...

Guess who got covid 💪😍

- - -

Ever since I had came, I've been staying with the Perez and Guzman families.

I learnt a lot about the twins as well as Mariano. Elena felt distant to me, and I had still not met Nicolás.

The twins would tell me not to get involved with their older siblings, saying the two didn't like each other and usually acted cold to them in return.

That made me surprised, Elena was such a nice person.

They disagreed.

It was a few hours before Antonio's ceremony, and everyone was on edge and excited.

The Madrigal's were worried it'd be like last time, which I was informed by Mirabel about.

I felt bad for Mirabel... I couldn't imagine what it'd be like without a gift in a family of gifted people, but Mirabel was optimistic.

She really was inspiring.

I was helping out with putting up decorations and was almost done with the entire wall, before a muscular female came and tapped my shoulder.

"Oh, yes?"

"I need to put these barrels there, if you don't mind."

"Oh my, sorry! Go ahead!" She placed the barrels down with ease as I watched in fascination.

"Are you a Madrigal?" 

She nodded.

"I'm Luisa!-"

"Luisa! The piano goes upstairs!" Alma shouted out to Luisa as Luisa waved goodbye to me.

"Oh sorry, I got to go!" She ran off, "On it!"

I had made a mental note on every Madrigal and other interesting people that I had known up until now:

Mira was a charming young girl. She's determined and fun.

Flowery chick was nice and pretty. Isabela started acting different than the time we first met, as if I saw a side of her that wasn't meant to be seen.

Camilo 2.0 was funny and fun. He'd make me laugh on the very few occasions, since we hadn't talked all that much.

Shoulders girl hasn't talked to me. I haven't tried either, it'll come naturally... hopefully...

And this 'Antonio' boy was gonna be the star of the show today, but I still hadn't met him... Well properly...

'I should look for Mirabel, knowing her she'd probably be with her cousin.'

- - -

"Mirabel 🎶 Where are you 🎶 I'm gonna come and find you🎶 Mira- BEEEEEEEEL!"

I was going to look for Mirabel while happily singing a tune I had made up when I bumped into Isabella, sending her falling to the ground.

"WHAT THE HE-" She immediately paused when she realized it was me she bumped into, or the fact there were people around her, "Oh, sorry! Are you hurt? Here, have a flower!"

She made a black rose using her gift and handed it to me, with an unreadable smile plastered on her face.

'Was.... That supposed to mean something...?...'

"I hope you're enjoying your stay here in our town, and with the Guzman's!"

"I, well, thank you! And I hope you're enjoying your stay here too... In the town you live in... In the house you've... Always lived in..." I smile awkwardly while her face stayed the same.