Y/n's Backstory

When Y/n was little they were always looked at differently because of their pitch black hair, sharp tail, black wings, and the purple particles coming off of them. They never knew why everyone thought that they were different until their parents told them that they were an ender dragon hybrid. They never had good loving parents like others but at least they still had a home… wrong they didn’t have a home, it is kind of sad that they had to grow up like that but that is how the cookie crumbles. 

  After a while of being bullied they had enough and started to be a bitch to everyone in their path. That caused them to not have friends. Until a very tall enderman came along. His name was Ranboo, Y/n didn’t have the guts to be mean to the tall man. He was way too nice for them not to be nice to him. He would tell them stories about the enderman and their region. 

  One day when Ranboo and Y/n were getting food Ranboo had fallen into the void, right before he was killed he teleported away. After that happened, the fights with their parents happened more often so they decided that they wanted to go to the overworld. It took Y/n a little bit but after so manys tries they finally got to the overworld. 

  The over world was very different from the end and it was warmer too. The first thing that Y/n noticed was all the green surrounding them, they thought it was really pretty. They then explored a little more and ran into a short girl with pink hair. Y/n soon found out that her name was Niki and that she was looking for food for herself. After Y/n and Niki talked for a while longer Niki let them stay with her, after finding out that they just got to the overworld and they had nothing. After that Y/n thought of Niki as an older sister and Niki thought of Y/n as a younger sibling. The two would do everything together, if you saw one the other would be right next to them. 

Fin speaking: Hi!! I hope you lot are ok with Y/n's design. Y/n met Niki though so that's fun! Have a good day/night everyone. <3