Ranboo?!?!

Two year later 
Y/n’s pov: 

  Me, Tommy, and Tubbo were 17. It was a lovely spring day in the field, the birds were singing and the bees were buzzing. There was one problem though, out of nowhere the peaceful sounds were cut off by an ear piercing scream. “Holy shit! What the fuck is that noise?!” Tommy said with his hands covering his ears, “I don’t know, but I’m going to go find out” I yelled over the noise. 

  After a while the screaming stopped, “guys we have been walking for a while now, I don’t think we are going to find anything” Tubbo said. After he said that I heard whimpering, “guys I heard something, be quiet for a second” the whimpering got louder. “I hear it too” Tommy said. “Hey guys, who is that?” Tubbo asked, making me and Tommy turn around, but what I saw made me freeze. “Oh my god…” I said quietly having to kneel down because of the shock of what I have seen “Y/n are you ok! What’s going on” Tommy said, panicking. Tears are now running down my cheeks “no no no, this can’t be real” I said. I got up and ran over to him, hugging him tightly.

  “Y/n….?” The taller male said, “yeah it’s me, you’re ok Boo” I said, making him hug me tight. “I can’t believe I found you” He said “I can’t believe you’re here” I said looking up at him “It took a while but I’m here now” he said putting his head on top of mine. “You guys do realize there are other people here too?” Tommy said, “fuck off Tommy, this is Ranboo, the guy that I told you lot” I said “oh yeah! I remember that” Tubbo said joining the hug “come on Toms, you know you wanna hug us too” I said with a smile “ok ok, fine” he said slowly wrapping his arms around us, I just wrapped my arms around him, making him melt into the hug.

  I felt myself waking up with pain in my back, but when I looked up I saw a brunet head of hair making me remember where I was. Looking around I saw Ranboo hugging me from behind and his face in my neck, Tommy hugging Me and Tubbo at the same time and Tubbo clutching my shirt with his head in my chest. Trying to wake Tommy up was a pain in the ass but I finally got him to wake up, “where are we?” he said sluggishly. “We are in the woods, we fell asleep” I told him “oh, ok” he said. “We need to get back home” I thought out loud “I know, Will is gonna be mad, “ok wake Tubbo up and I will wake Ranboo. Tommy started to wake Tubbo up so I turned around to wake Ranboo up, “Boo, we have to go” I shook him up “huh?” he said quietly “we have to go back to L’manburg” I told him “oh, ok” he said letting me go.  

  After we all got up we headed back to L’manburg. Ranboo and Tommy had a hold of both my hands while Tubbo was sleeping peacefully on my back. “Hey guys, I see the wall” Tommy said “ok let’s walk faster” I said. We soon got there and started to look for Will. 

  We found Will after a little bit of walking and told him about Ranboo and that he was going to be staying with me. Tommy was being very quiet for some reason, but I don’t know why. I will probably ask him about it later. 

  I was just sitting on my couch reading a book that I got from Will, everybody else was asleep. I heard a knock on the door. It was midnight right now so I was confused who would be at the door. I got up and opened the door, before I could see who it was, they forced the door open the rest of the way and put their hand on my mouth so I couldn’t talk, they locked the door and got really close to my ear breathing heavily. “You’re mine” the person said, when I heard their voice I froze. 

  “Tommy…?” I said in a whisper, I tried to turn around to see him but he pushed me up against the wall, my breath got caught in my throat and my face turned hot. “Tommy, what are you doing here?” I said softly, he just looked down at me and lifted my chin up so I could see him. He moved his face closer to mine, “nobody can take you from me” he said, my eyes widened slightly, making him chuckle. He moved his face closer, kissing my cheek, making me freeze then melt into his touch. He moved his lips from my cheek to my lips kissing me, making me kiss back instantly. Moving my hand to the back of his head deepening the kiss, not seaxully but in a loving passionate way. 

  We both pulled out of the kiss having to take deep breaths. Tommy pulled me closer by my waist, pulling me in for another kiss that was softer. When he pulled out of the kiss he looked into my eyes, “Y/n, will you be my partner” he said, making me look at him shocked, “really?” I asked “please” he said “of course I will” I told him with a wide smile, making his smile grow and pulled me in for another kiss. 
  I woke up that morning with a weight on my waist, trying to remember what happened. I tried to get up only to be pulled back down, “no, don’t leave yet” I heard Tommy say, making me remember what happened. ‘Oh my god, I have a boyfriend’ I thought. I figured that I would go back to sleep, seeing that I was still tired. 

  I woke up by a squeal of happiness coming from none other than the bee lover himself. “Oh my god!” Tubbo said happily, “Tubs I just woke up, can you be quiet” I said “yes, yes sorry” he said going out the door. But what I didn’t know is that Will was about to walk through the door. “What the fuck did you two do!” Will said with anger in his voice, “what?” Tommy asked waking up. “Why did I just walk into Y/n’s room to see you two on the bed!” Will yelled, making me shrink in the covers “Chill Wilby nothing happened, we just fell asleep, I mean is it a bad thing for me to cuddle with my partner while sleeping” Tommy said making my eyes go wide and Wilbur’s face to turn from anger to shock. “What?” Will said, “you heard me” Tommy said back. 

  “You guys are dating?” Wil said “yeah, we are” I said, making Will turn to me. “Well that’s fine, I just don’t want there to be any tiny Y/ns or tiny Tommys” Will said, making me blush and Tommy to start yelling at him about how he is a minor. “I’m just joking, chill but still keep that in mind.” “Whatever” Tommy mumbled, “anyways, there is a new person here and I want you to meet him” Will said “ok, we will be out in a bit” I said. 

  After getting ready me and Tommy headed outside to go meet the new guy. “There you two are” Will started “ok so this is Jack” he said “hi jack, I’m Y/n” I said “ayup, I’m Tommy” he said. “Well now that’s over, I’m going back to the van” Will said, “ok, bye Will” I said. We all waved goodbye to Wilbur and then started talking. “So Y/n is part ender dragon, Tubbo is part goat, Ranboo is part enderman and something else, and Tommy is a type of bird?” Jack asked “yes that is true” I told him, “then where are Tommy's wings?” he asked, making Tommy stiffen “um that is a story for another time” I said, “oh ok” he said.