When they meet

Y/n’s pov:

  “Y/n!” I heard Niki yell, “yeah?” “Did you know there is a new nation?” she said “No I didn’t, why?” “Apparently someone started a nation outside of the dream smp” she replied “huh, that’s weird” “yeah it is but I wanna see it so you’re coming with me” she told me “ok that’s fine by me, I kinda wanna see it also”. We started our way to this new nation, having to go through the forest to get there. I love the forest, it always brings me joy seeing all the trees and the foxes. We got there after about 3 hours which is a lot to me but Niki didn’t think so. “Y/n?” snapping me out of my thoughts “huh, yeah?” “Are you ok?” “oh yeah I’m fine just thinking” “about what?” “what if they are mean, or what if they think I look weird and will hurt me” “I don’t think they will hurt you for looking different Y/n” she told me. “Are you sure?” “Of course I’m sure, they will love you dear” she reassured me “thank you Niki” “no worries Y/n.”

  After me and Niki were done talking we both looked up to see black and yellow walls surrounding the nation. “Woah” Niki said “I know right, the walls are tall” “yeah they are, oh! There's the door” she pointed towards a door in the wall “come on Y/n, I wanna meet the people here” said Niki “ok Niki I’m right besides you.” When we walked through the door the first thing we saw was a van with two people beside it talking to each other. One had brown hair and brown eyes and the other had blonde hair and bright blue eyes. The one with brown hair was a little bit taller than the one with blonde hair. The brown headed man saw me and Niki and started walking over to us so I went behind Niki a little bit. Once he got close enough he started talking “Hi! My name is Wilbur and I was the one that made this nation alive, it’s name is l’manburg” wilbur said “hello wilbur, I’m Niki and this is Y/n” Niki said in her sweet voice “well then hello there Niki and Y/n” “hi” I said in a small voice. “Don’t be scared, I won’t hurt you” Wilbur said. I stepped out from behind Niki and Wilbur raised his hand so I could shake it. “Tommy!” Wilbur called over the blonde boy. “This is Tommy, he is my younger brother” “Ayup!” the boy said “hello!” said Niki “hi” I spoke. “Well, now that we know each other's name let me show you around l’manburg” Wilbur said “ok!” Niki and I said. “So this is the l’manvan” “what’s the meaning of it?” Niki asked, “We make drugs in it!” Tommy yelled, making me flinch and Wilbur smacking the back of his head. “Sorry about him, he is very loud” Wilbur said sheepishly making Niki snicker “that’s ok, Y/n is pretty loud when they aren’t all shy”, “Hey!” I yelled “that’s just how children are” Wilbur told her “I’m not a child fish fucker!” Tommy said, making Wilbur slap his hand over Tommy's mouth “don’t listen to him, he doesn’t know what he is talking about.”

  “How about I introduce you to the others?” Wilbur said “That would be very nice of you!” Niki exclaimed “ok let’s go see Tubbo first” Wilbur said we head to where I assume tubbo is at. “TUBBO!” Tommy yelled, a shorter boy with brown shaggy hair with horns turned around showing his green eyes and bright smile, “yeah? Oh! Hi Tommy” he said waving “what’s up king?” Tubbo asked. “This is Y/n and Niki” Wilbur introduced us, “Hi!” Niki said “Hello” I said “Hi guys! I’m Tubbo if you didn’t know already” Tubbo replied “I think we should go see Eret and Fundy now” Wilbur told us “Can I come with?” Tubbo asked, “sure” Wilbur replied. After walking for a little more with the occasional talking coming from Niki and Wilbur we stopped at a big flag with two people under it talking to each other. 

  “Hey guys” Wilbur was the first to speak up “oh hey Will, what’s up” the person with glasses that looked like they were hiding white eyes with the glasses “Well I want you to meet Niki and Y/n” Wilbur said “Hi I’m Niki” “Hello I’m Y/n” “Well it is lovely to meet you, I’m Eret and I go by all pronouns” Eret told us “Hello, I’m Fundy” the fox looking man said, “Well that is everyone, so how do you feel about joining L’manburg?” Wilbur said “I think it would be a pleasure to join L’manburg, how about you Y/n?” “oh um, I don’t mind, it is very nice here.” “Well then that settles it, I hope that you guys enjoy it here” Wilbur said “thank you” Niki replied. 

Fin speaking: I am having bad writer's block so I’m sorry for how long this chapter took, I hope that you enjoy it. Bye!! <3