Who is Dream?

Two years later
Y/n’s pov:

  “Oh, hey Tubbo” I said, seeing Tubbo at the van, “Hi Y/n!” He said coming to give me a hug “How are the bees doing, king?” “Oh! They are doing good, would you like some honey? You can help me get it!” he said “sure let’s go” I told him. He grabbed my hand and we started walking to his bee farm, “the farm is looking amazing Tub” I said, out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash of green, “Hey tub?” “yeah?” he said “did you see that” “see what?” he asked “I saw a flash of green” “I didn’t see anything” he told me “ok then” I said sheepishly.

  When me and Tubbo were walking around we saw Tommy and went to say hi. “Hi Tommy!” Tubbo said waving at him “what’s up guys” Tommy replied “nothing much just hanging out, you wanna go to the flower field with me and Tubbo?” “yeah, sure I have nothing else to do” “ok, let’s go!” Tubbo said happily 

  “Do you guys wanna make flower crowns?” Tubbo asked “Hell yeah” me and Tommy said at the same time making Tubbo laugh “So Y/n, did you have friends back in the End?” Tommy asked, making me freeze “are you ok Y/n?” Tubbo said making me snap back into reality “uh yeah I did, his name was Ranboo” I said quietly “what happened to him” Tubbo asked “well, when him and I were getting food he um, he fell into the void” I didn’t know I was crying until Tommy wiped my eyes “I’m sorry N/n (nickname)” Tubbo said hugging me “it’s ok, he is ok, he teleported before he died so he is probably out in the world somewhere” I told them. 

 “ Look at my flower crown guys!” Tommy shouted, making me laugh. “It is very pretty Tom” I said, putting mine on my head. All of a sudden there was a flash of green like the one I saw earlier today “what was that?” Tubbo said “I don’t know” Tommy replied “That’s what I saw earlier Tubs” I said “oh so you weren’t joking” he said “of course not stupid” I told him smacking the back of his head “ow, why would you do that” he said rubbing his head “because I can” I told him “we should go see what that was” Tommy said “yeah we should, come on guys” I said 

  “Maybe it was just a leave?” Tubbo said quietly, “I don’t think a leave was that big and fast” said Tommy, “guys, I just heard something move” I said quietly. We all stopped and looked around until me and Tommy heard Tubbo gasp, when I turned around I saw an arrow right by Tubbo’s foot almost close enough to hit it. “Oh my god” I said stunned “what the fuck!” Tommy shouted “holy shit man I just saw my life flash before my eyes” Tubbo said out of breath. After he said that even more arrows flew through the sky, “guys we got a problem” Tubbo said “yes we know that Tubs, we gotta run back to L’manburg” I said “come on Tom, get on my back, Tub I’m gonna have to pick you up is that ok?” “yeah, come one we gotta go” I stretched out my wings for Tommy and picked Tubbo up, “hold on Tom, I’m going to fly fast this time” 

  After we got back to L’manburg, we went to find Wilbur. “Do you think he would be in the van?” Tubbo asked “I mean he might be, let’s go check.” I said “Wilbur!” Tommy yelled, making Will come out of the van, “Yeah?” Wil said “do you know anybody that is green?” I asked. Wilbur flinched, making me more anxious “um yes I do, never go near him” he said “why?” Tubbo asked “I will tell you all about him later, for now just don’t go near him” Wilbur told us “ok” all three of us said.

Fin speaking: Hi everyone! How are you lot doing? Good I hope :) welp that’s it for now, I hope you all have a good day/night. Bye!! <3