• Chapter 4 •

Tw: swearing, some violence

I recommend imagining Willow as Wionna (beta Willow) this'll definately suit her character more ^^

Also let me know what i should put for the image (or whatever its called) above :)

At Boscha's house:

The girl slumped backwards on her couch and groaned. 

Her parents had just left for their coven meeting, but not before letting her know how dissapointed they are in her; she pressed her hand against her burning cheek.

Why did I even do that? Why do I keep causing problems? I remember having a perfectly reasonably explaination but now I just can't remember what it was.

She hugged her knees as she replayed everything that's happened lately in her head, over and over again.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Gah! Oww!

The girl bounced up from the couch immediately from the sudden loud noise, tripping over her own foot in the process and painfully landing on the wooden table, which luckily didn't have anything on it.

She grimmaced and rubbed her back as she made her way towards the door. She was just about to open it when another round of very aggressive  knocks was heard, startling and very much annoying the already hurting witch.

She grabbed the doorknob.

-THE FUCK DO YOU WA- Willow? - she immediately froze after flinging the door open, a very confused look on her face.

On the other side of the door, she was just looking up at her with a smile on her face. Without saying a word, she lifted her hand and drew a bright-green circle with her finger, the light reflecting off her large, circular glasses.

-What are yo- 

Before she could even react, a large (and may I add SPIKY) vine hit her head like a frying pan making her stumble back, but before she could even fall, numerous vines wrapped around her tightly and help her upright.

Willow was suddenly right in front of her, her face serious but Boscha would've sworn Willow was trying to hide a smirk.

-Where's Luz?

-Wha - the girl was still dizzy and couldn't think straight, but last she remembered she had nothing to do with the girl. Anymore-

-Don't act stupid - she spat out.

Boscha could see that Willow was growing even more frustrated.

She can't show weakness. 

-I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, NOW GET THOSE VINES OFF ME YOU BITCH - she tried to cast a spell but Willow tightened the vines around her wrists painfully.

She let out a whimper as she was now finding it harder to breath but tried to hide it as best she could.

Willow looked Boscha straight in the eyes with a look she's never seen before. The girl's eyes were glowing bright green and her expression held no fear whatsoever. She had heard that Willow was good a plant magic but in no way has she ever thought of her as... powerful. She couldn't decide if it was beautiful or terrifying... Neither! Argh, focus! 

Willow became impatient and drew another cirlce at which Boscha flinched and closed her eyes, not wanting to know what was about to happen.

But nothing happened.

She opened her eyes to see a scroll in her hands, her expression suddnely back to normal.

...

Willow suddenly rushed out of Boscha's house, leaving her absolutely dumbstruck. Willow released the vines and Bosha just sat on the floor where she fell  whilst replaying everything that just happened in her head.