𝐏ᴀʀᴛ 4

Niki's POV

We sort out all the details of the video, and what bits we're going to do. You know, stuff like that. Bae gets the camera and makes sure I'm not in the frame yet. All the boys were sitting on the floor in a line with pillows underneath them and Oli had a tortilla in his hand.

"NorthStarBoys! You move on a red light, you get tortilla slapped." Oli explains the rules, walking back and forth "you move on a green light and, you're safe." He continues. All the boys cheer to raise the excitement in the room.

Oli then moves to the floor, covering his eyes with his hand, and says "Greenlight." signaling that the boys should scoot forward to the finish line by Oli.

"Redlight." He almost immediately says, forcing the boys to become as still as a statue. He does that a couple of times and so far Darren and Kane were out. Seb was right behind Oli when he says

"Greenlight." Seb scooches closer to the finish and right when Oli says "Redlight." 2 more times, he gets aggressively slapped across the face, causing all the boys to wince "ooh."

"Damn, that look liked that hurt!" I state, making half of the boys giggle, or at least smile. I could never get Ryan to smile though. I'm working on it.

Regie tosses a tortilla at Oli, slightly brushing him across the face, making him turn around "Wasn't me." Justin and Regie said at almost the same time. He goes back to the game.

"Greenlight."

"Redlight." Justin, Ryan, and Regie keep on scorching past on their little pillows.

"We made it! We made it!" Regie starts chanting in a small high pitched voice when he crosses. All three of them jump up and down cheering for their victory right in front of the couch, right in front of me.

Regie throws a pillow forcefully at Sebastian on the floor, starting a pillow fight. I grab the pillow that was behind me for a self-defense weapon in case one of the boys tries to hit me and walk over to Oli who was standing over by the other couch, almost oblivious of the aggressive pillow fight that is going on behind him.

All we hear is a "Woah, he's on your team!" from Kane, and a sudden crash of a vase being broken. Everything went quiet. Everyone was either looking at Kane and Seb in complete shock or the broken shards of the vase.

"What the heck was that?" Someone asks

"Oh shoot!" Darren says with it finally hitting him

"No way you broke that bro," Bae says

"Yeah. Who broke that dude." Kane says trying to hide the fact that he did it. Everyone was crowded around the vase to see if it's broken or not.

A couple more rounds of Redlight, Greenlight pass. Darren and Kane did a tortilla slap fight, because, well you know, they have a feud against each other. Seb shows off his getting up hop thing. Seb never said either Redlight or Greenlight, hitting people with his tortilla over and over again while they're going to the finish line. After what feels like forever, Ryan finally swipes to go to the next segment of the video. The part where I come in and hear all the pickup lines they all have.

I stand behind the small table with everyone lined up. We were just about to start the little game, and Oli jumps in and says "Oh, by the way, this is Nikole Jones or Niki. She's helping up with this segment. Now let's get to it!"