🌺 ONE🌺

3rd Person POV

Jin: Tae baby can u wake up kookie? He's still sleeping. Jin said to one of his boyfriend who was playing in his phone.

Taehyung: Okay hyung..! With that he left the kitchen to wake up the youngest of the group.

In Jungkook's Room.

???: You look so damn sexy under me babyboy. The person said whilst groaning & thrusting deep & hard.

Jungkook: A-ah f-faster hyung a-ahh. He was a moaning mess from the pleasure he was getting and digging his nails on the back of the person.

???:S-shit..! You feel so good. Tell me w-who's babyboy you are?!

Jungkook: Y-your babyboy. I.... I'm hyung's BabyBoy...moan out loud.

Taehyung: Kookie...Kookie... JUNGKOOK...! He shout at the boy who was sleeping whilst cover with sweat and breathing heavily.

Jungkook jump up and look around the room. Finally making eye contact with taehyung who had a worried face.

Taehyung: Did u had a nightmare? Are you Okay? He said as he handed Jungkook a glass of water.

Jungkook: I'm f-fine. Don't worry. He drinks the water then looks down with widen eyes. Taehyung follow his stare but then smirk at what he saw.

Taehyung: So it's not a nightmare but a wet dream huh..! He chuckled and got up from the bed. I told you to tell him about your feelings for him but you aren't listening to me.

Jungkook: But I'm scared what if he reject me. He whines with a pout.

Taehyung: Sighs...You won't know if u don't try. Do something before it's too late for you kookie. BTW Jin hyung told me to wake you up. Now get up breakfast is almost ready.

Jungkook: I'll be there in a minute. He got up and went to the washroom. Taehyung also left the room.

Everyone one was in the dining room waiting for Jungkook to arrive so that they can start the breakfast.

Jin: Baby didn't you wake up kookie?

Taehyun: I di-... He was cut off by the sound of footsteps running in the kitchen.

Jungkook: Sorry to make you guys wait too long for me. He said as he sat between Jimin and Hoseok.

RM: It's okay. Now let's start I'm starving to death. After that they all started to dig in the food and eat.

Everyone was chit chatting with each other and Jungkook sometimes take a look at his beloved hyung he is madly in love with.

J-hope: tae bear you got something on your lips let me clean it for you. He took a napkin and wipe taehyung's lips making him blush hard and turn red.

Jin: Smiles...Aigoo...! Is my baby blushing? How cute🥰. Taehyung was a blushing mess as he hide his face in J-hope's chest.

J-hope: Ahh hyung stop teasing our baby bear. Tells Jin with scolding pout.

Jin: Woah..!😮 But you don't tell me to stop when you were under me beggi-..

J-hope: Hyung stop please...! He hides his face on taehyung's neck as he was the one who is a blushing mess right now.

Jimin: Rolls his eyes..! Seriously can you 3 love birds stop. There are single people too. Let me finish my breakfast in peace.

J-hope: It's not our fault you are single. Also no one wants to date a shorty. He playfully said to Jimin.