🌺SIX🌺

Next Morning

There was a knock coming from outside the Genius Lab as Yoongi was working inside. So he pause the beat that was playing in his computer and went to open the door. And there stood Jimin fist in the air ready to knock again.

Yoongi: Jimin-ah do you need anything?

He moved a little for the boy to come inside and colse the door. He took a seat on his chair as he look at Jimin who was still standing like a lost puppy. So Yoongi signal him to sit on the couch in his studio.

Jimin: Well..um..About last night why didn't you just tell Jungkookie the truth hyung.

Yoongi: It's not my place to explore your relationship. Namjoon-ah will tell everyone when he thinks it's good time.

Jimin: Sighs...Ok! But what about his confession? He did confess his feelings for you.

At that Yoongi didn't say anything and looked down at his lap. That's the thing he has been thinking about since last night but couldn't figure out any shit.

Yoongi: I...I'm not sure Jimin-ah. It feels like I'm hit by a strong wave of mess.!

Jimin could feel the stress his hyung was going into. So he came closer to Yoongi and put his his small hand on his lap. When Yoongi look up at him he gave him an encouraging smile.

Jimin: You don't have to think about it right now for an answer but at least talk to him and erase the tension between you.

Yoongi: I'll think about that..!

Jimin: Now get up grumpy cat. Today is our day off and you're still working. Jin hyung is cooking lunch today and told me to bring you with me.!

Yoongi: Yah..! I'm your hyung show some respect you brat! And you go first I'll be there on time.

Jimin: Giggles...Don't be late hyung or Tae and I'll eat all your food.

Before Yoongi could say something Jimin ran out of the studio. Yoongi was again left alone with his thoughts.

At Dorm

Here Jin was cooking as his two other boyfriends were helping him. Taehyung was arranging plates on the table while Hoseok was cutting some vegetables. Taehyung turned around get chopsticks at the same time Jimin came and sat down on one of the chair.

Taehyung: Where were you?

Jimin: With Yoongi hyung in his studio.

That got Hoseok's attention. So stop cutting and face Jimin with a teasing smile.

Hoseok: Ah~~ Couldn't stay away from your boyfriend for a moment?

Jimin: Jin hyung told me to bring him for lunch.

Hoseok: Cover it how you like but I'm not a fool to believe your lame excuses. Cause I know you went to actually spend time with him. Who knows maybe even have sex.!!

Jimin's breath hitched as he looked at Hoseok with widen eyes. But before he can reply Jin beats him by saying-

Jin: Hoba.! Don't cross the limit.