🌺FOUR🌺

🖤At Hybe Entertainment🖤

Yoongi is walking down a hallway to his studio to do some work before their practice starts. On his way he sees Namjoon so he call out for the leader.

Yoongi: Namjoon-ah.....!

Namjoon: Yes hyung. Do need anything? He said as he approached Yoongi.

Yoongi: Nothing serio-.....He stopped when he noticed a flower bouquet in Namjoon's hand. What are you doing with flowers? He frown and glance at the bouquet.

Namjoon: Umm.... It's....He was scratching his neck in nervousness.

Yoongi: What?! Did cat got your tounge?

Namjoon: It's for Jimin. I was planning to prop-... He couldn't finish his sentence when.

Yoongi: YOU ARE PROPOSING HIM TODAY....! He shouted in shock.

Namjoon: Yah hyung. Stop shouting someone will hear you. He whisper shout at the older.

Yoongi: Clear his throat...Ahem sorry I was just shocked.

Namjoon: Rolls his eyes....Whatever! Now tell me why did you call me.

Yoongi: Well I made a new beat so I wanted you to check it. You can add some new beat if you want. But it's totally fine if you are busy now. He said looking at the flowers.

Namjoon: I have time so let's go. He said show his dimple smile.

Yoongi: Nods his head...Let's go then.

∆Time Skip∆
♣️Yoongi's POV♣️

Namjoon left after I show him the beat saying it's good no need to add something else.

Yoongi: I should go to practice room now.

I said and when I turn around I saw the flower bouquet was lying down on my couch.

Yoongi: Aish...This clumsy ass just left without the bouquet.

I tsk and take out my phone to call him but it's started to ring before I can call him. And guess what it's none other than Namjoon. So pick up the call placing the phone over my ear.

Namjoon: Hyung I left.......

Yoongi: The flower bouquet in my studio. Yeah I know.

Namjoon: Sorry I was just nervous. But can you please bring the bouquet to me? I'm in my studio right now.

Yoongi: Chuckles...On my way... with that I cut the call.

Author's POV♣️

Yoongi just come out of his studio and see Jungkook coming to his way. So he immediately hide the bouquet behind his back. But little did he know Jungkook already saw that but chose to not question about that.