🌺SEVEN🌺

He is looking through his closet for an outfit. He has only an hour before it's time for them to leave. But he still couldn't find a perfect outfit to wear. Whatever he chose only look trash on him.

Yoongi: Seriously...! No decent clothes to wear not even one. God..! Where was my fashion taste when I was buying these.

Yoongi never really cared on his appearance. He wore what made him comfortable which was decent and appearable. So why he was making a big deal about this now? He looked at the clock in his room already 6:11pm.

Yoongi: I can't go for shopping either.

With a groan he picked a white t-shirt and a bule jacket with a matching jeans. Not the best but it would do for now.

Yoongi: I really need to increase my taste when I go for shopping next time.

He signed as he started to get ready. Keeping in mind to clean the disaster he made in his closet later.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

6:26pm when he saw his phone display. He finally put down his controller and got up.

Taehyung: Where are you going. Aren't you going to play next round?!

He asked getting confused as to why Jungkook stood up and quit the game.

Jungkook: I have to go somewhere. We can play later after I come back.

Taehyung: Is it more important than spending time with me?

Jungkook: It's not like that Tae.! I promised to g-

Taehyung: With who?

Although Taehyung didn't look angry but a little intimated. It made Jungkook uncomfortable. He knew Taehyung was just worried about him so he decided to tell him the truth.

Jungkook: Yoongi hyung!

Taehyung: What?!

Jungkook: He insisted me to go with him.

Taehyung: And you agreed just like that. Jungkookie you know it will only hurt you more.

Jungkook: I kn-...

He was again cut off. But this time it wasn't Taehyung. There was a knock on his door and soon Namjoon's head pop in.

Namjoon: Um... Taehyung can you come with me for a moment. I need your help.

Taehyung looked like he wanted to refuse as he had a lot of things to talk with Jungkook. But he chose otherwise.

Taehyung: Sure hyung. Let's go!

With a final glance at Jungkook he left with Namjoon. Jungkook exhaled and finally went to get dressed.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

When Yoongi came out and went to living room Jin was already there watching some shows on TV.

Yoongi: Why are you alone here?

Jin: Namjoon was here a while ago. Then went to  look for Tae saying he needs some help.