🌺TWO🌺

~In The Genius Lab~

Here the 2 rappers of the group were working on their next album. They were planning for their next come back after the world tour. After checking everything and saving the files in the computer both rappers sigh in relief and exhausted.

Yoongi: So what's your plan? Leans back on his chair.

RM: Huh..? Well as the songs are don-.....

Yoongi: I'm not talking about the songs Namjoonie.!

RM: Then what is it about? I don't think I have some other plan. Raises an eye brow.

Yoongi: Sighs.....I'm talking about Jimin. When you ar-.....

Another sighs escape from RM as he also leans back on the other chair and looks at the shorter rapper beside him.

RM: I don't know hyung. I'm scared what if he doesn't feel the same as me?

Yoongi: I don't think so. From his behavior I can say he also feels something for you. So just be a fucking man and propose him.

RM: I think you are right. I will do that before the tour but tell the others officially after the tour. You know how stressed all of we are and I don't want to distract them now.

Yoongi: Smiles.... I'm fine with it. But make sure to tell them after the tour if you and Jimin happen to be together.

RM: Will do..! Now let's go it's getting late. Jin hyung might hit us with his frying pan.

Both of them chuckled and got up from their sit. Suddenly there was a knock on the door so Yoongi went to open the door revealed a smiley Jungkook.

Yoongi: What are you doing here kookie? Confused at Jungkook's sudden arrival.

RM: Did Jin hyung send you here to bring us home?

Jungkook: No..! Actually I came here to take Yoongi hyung out for dinner.

Yoongi: I don't think that's a good idea. Jin hyung migh-......

Jungkook: Don't worry I told about it. Even I came here after he agreed with me.

Yoongi: Ahhh...! Okay. So Namjoonie do you wann-......

Jungkook: I brought one of the hyung to take Namjoon hyung home cause you guys have only one car here.

Yoongi: For the fuck's sake kookie stop cutting my words when I'm speaking.

RM: Whom did you brought with you. Asked Jungkook ignoring the grumpy grandpa beside him.

Jungkook: Jimin hyung..! He is waiting in the car we took to come here.

This is it you can now see the red blushes on his cheeks. He did thought Jimin will come to pick him up. So maybe there is some chance for Namjoon with Jimin. With that thought he cleared his throat and turned to the 2nd rapper.

RM: I think you guys go have dinner. I'll just go back to the dorm and take some rest.

Well Yoongi obviously understand what the other rapper is planning so he didn't push him much as he nod and started to walk with Jungkook and a nervous Namjoon following them to the parking lot.