A different View part1

Jisoo p.o.v

Lemme check the ingredients list for the herbal soap or should I ask the doctor once?  I am confused but whenever I was small my dad always gave me green veggie soup it's better for health and also it has fiber in it so it will help in recovery. 

So lemme make it quickly. Hot soup. Would be better for her health. 

She was busy will make soup for Jennie

After 1 hour.

she went over her to have a check if she woke up or not...

As she was having an unusual talk in between walks

( Like I am quite worried about her.  She might be not a kind human. Then head nodded.  Sorry I can't say much I don't know her fully I can't judge anyone. Jisoo no you can't do such.  where is V ? Like I have to spend time with him but ...(am I sounding like jellyfish now ?😣) No jisoo she might have some reason and even she is sick..she is unnie to me...I have to believe tae he promised me and I can see in his eye love towards me so I have to believe him.  Why every time after hearing V's name I am recalling past night..damm I have become some off naughty hehe (blushed )
...

She finally reached toward the door and was about to open it...but as she was having some negative vibe while opening. She took a deep breath to see whether she was okay or not.

 She took a deep breath to see whether she was okay or not

As she tries to open the door.

(slight voice of door)

What ???  ( she suppress her tone )

After seeing the forthcoming picture towards her eyes.

She got stunned

she blinks twice to see if it is really ?

she holded her both hands..and started to squeeze out of with grief she felt very very disappointed for a cliff and she went off...

she went in shin ye room and closed the door and endless thought started to begin with some tears as a cherry on the cake.