Strange but cute

We were waiting outside the emergency ward. And the doctor was continuously checking jisoo as she fainted. I was scared about how they might have harmed her. I should now take good care of her. By that time I had called my parents and her father too. They all arrived and also Jimin and Rosie were there with me.
I was trying to call Jk but his call was unreachable so I dropped a message to him.

It's past 3 pm now and we were waiting for the doctor to arrive and at least state her condition

It's past 3 pm now and we were waiting for the doctor to arrive and at least state her condition. Her father was panicking. So I went and told him to not worry but I know I was worried but still, it's my work to take care of everyone.

Jk arrived at the same time he was very anxious and he told me " Don't worry everything would be alright " and he hugged me I was stunned for a while because someone was telling me so. So my tears finally burst out.

It was time when the doctor told me to come in and I went with her father.

Taehyung - What happens, Doctor? How is Jisoo? Is everything alright? Why are you not responding ( Anxious look )

Doctor - Wait wait Taehyung. Let me speak

Her father - Yes Let the doctor speak first beta.

Doctor - (Smile )

Taehyung - I am sorry but now I am going to meet her. ( little Cry baby look)

I went rapidly so I could meet her. And her ward arrived I went in. And it was dark ugh strange! what type of hospital is this?

Where is the light switch? Ugh. Let me remove my phone.

Light sparkle ...

And I saw everyone's faces shine bright with a smile
towards me ..and they screamed ...

" Congratulations Taehyung  "

Whatttttttttt!!!!!!!!

I was speechless for a moment. Is it true or what happens? I went towards Jisoo she was blushing towards me. And everyone quickly went outside.

I constantly looked toward Jisoo. And my tears finally burst out.

And hugged her while she was in bed and took her hand in my hand

Taehyung - Now I won't let you go away from me for a single second okay? You know how depressed  I was.

Jisoo - She was just smiling and seeing all the expressions of taehyung

Taehyung - And yes yes ...what statement they say ( anxious ) Why did they congratulate me?

It seems like a kdrama is going on and in that sequence, the Actor found out he is going to be a father ... And he started giggling.

Jisoo - (giggle ) Pabo it's true

Taehyung - means you
are saying you are pregnant?

Jisoo - Yessssssss

It's feels like heaven to me.. And I
Literally screamed like mad and I was really really happy . She given me happiness of this whole world which I never imagined. And from that moment I started feeling a responsible and caring father . Ya father to be ( and now I am crying )

 Ya father to be ( and now I am crying )

(Such a cute moment)

Wanna show you something....who made this I am laughing like mad literally this fandom is crazy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

who made this I am laughing like mad literally this fandom is crazy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let me know how happy you are seeing these moments?