Unknown Number

But there was a moment in my life when I got stuck. I did hard work but still, I was a human being my heart was still raised for that one person because what I knew was my 1st true love.

When I was shooting for my series I got a call from an unknown number I don't usually pick it up why but I felt so. So I did.

👩‍🦱- Yeobseo
🗣- Jennie
👩‍🦱- Mianhae what's your name?
🗣- It's me, Jennie

I was assuming but I didn't it will strike like this

👩‍🦱- Kai

My heart was having so many questions for him but waited for a right moment

We decided to meet

After meeting him, I felt so bad for him that he keeps on striving for love which he didn't get. He got fame but not happiness His wife constantly makes him a puppet. And he has to agree with whatever they say.

🗣- Jennie the day when I left you I left my happiness and my love together.  I always try to love you but I guess it was not enough that you couldn't get that. I am sorry Jennie but I am striving for your love. Do you still love me?

And I can't see him like this and started to meet often but the thing was that I was dating Taehyung for a couple of months and I explain that to him but he still agrees...

We keep on meeting keep on till we satisfy ourselves. 

Once I was in a cafe and was on a usual date with him and was waving back till then I saw jimin

Once I was in a cafe and was on a usual date with him and was waving back till then I saw jimin. And that was scary to face him with his anger.

He constantly started questing me

He constantly started questing me. I keep referring to him as a best friend but he

🗣- Who the hell the person kisses their best friend this passionately?

But I turned my true colors and stopped him and forced him to keep it a secret for the sake of yours.

We keep on lying to everyone.

Everything was perfect until the moment you told me " I  had to meet your dad "
I was very afraid at that moment we didn't have any different ways so we decided to leave this country and then we went to the USA. With lum-some money, we started living I was living like I am dreaming. I was getting so attached to him as he always makes me happy we are all his cute acts. I wanted to cherish every moment with him. But afterward, everything starts to break like a bad brutal dream.

He started to avoid me, even though he didn't receive any calls from me. He started to come late every night and many times he didn't even show his presence. Once I got a call from the local police station they called to report his complaint and started to charge immense money. When I went there to clarify I get to know he did the robbery from one of the famous cafes and they caught him and now to remove him I have to pay all of my money to the police in charge.

Then I decided to come back after more than a year. After a few weeks, everything was normal, and then he started to blame me for his situation, and even he started to force me to act with you to get some money. I thought he will understand its wrong but no nothing changed when you told me that " you love jisoo I realized that it's not right to interfere now it's good to be apart from this. I oppose his force fullness towards me. But lately, he started to do violence against me most of the time he didn't even give me food to eat he continuously started harming me. Yesterday I got the courage and I left that house and came to you, not for anything but at least to say sorry for my deeds.

" I am sorry Taehyung " she started crying and he patted his hand on her back and said "

Don't worry no one can harm you now "

And he left

After some time -

Jisoo was stressed out so she decided to go shopping to buy some groceries. She called Taehyung but no response so she was about to leave alone

Jennie - jisoo, Taehyung is not at the home he went somewhere

Jisoo - oh ok actually I have to buy some groceries so I am going out.

Jennie - if you are okay may I come with you

Jisoo - Sure

They went to the grocery store together and after some time they check out from the store and
Suddenly jisoo started feeling anxious and uneasy her face started to pale and she didn't even balance herself.

Jennie notes her she got afraid she told her to sit on the bench near the store and told her to wait until she brings her water.

Jennie - What happens to jisoo I am quite afraid

She quickly bought water for jisoo and she thought she should call Taehyung before while on the way.

Call ring

Taehyung - Hello Jennie what happens?
Jennie - Taehyung jisoo is feeling uneasy could you come near Jk grocery.

Taehyung - What? Where? How she is? I am coming quickly can I talk to her, please

Jennie - Wait I am about to reach....

Huh! She was here where she went?

Taehyung - What are you saying, Jennie?

Jennie - " Where she has gone?????"

Beep beep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಥ‿ಥ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~