- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

[I know, I'm sorry that I havent made any face time for any characters in this book, its not really much a romance book but just a little probably. Ill be making face time to the characters next chapter. I remind you guys, I make slow updates. Now lets continue on the book.]

                                              𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 (𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵)   

Little Kuragari's POV

 I was busy painting in my own room. Its empty, no furniture inside or even a single dust. My cold eyes shined when the light showed up. Yes, I stayed up until morning.

As I could guess, I have small bags under my tired and exhausted eyes. I rubbed them with my hands which was covered in paint.

I was messy, I do my own arts when I'm bored most of the time, I'm still waiting for mother. She left from the past few weeks but hasn't come back yet and had no news yet from any person. I put down my things on the ground and cleaned myself up. I searched through my pocket and grabbed the clock.

I checked, and it was already 6 AM.

"When will my mother come back." I whispered softly and gently clenched the clock. Tears came falling down slowly.

One drop to the ground and the other drop goes to the clock. The tear on the clock just slide down to the ground as if it actually needs help from dying.

I looked up to the ceiling and remembered those precious memories that my mother and myself did together while she was here.

I silently cried inside. No tears falling down anymore, but inside, I was silently crying.

                               𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 (𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵)

                                                𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵

Kuragari's POV

I spaced out, still standing. Some people were still staring at me.

I shook my head out of dizziness and slowly sat down on the chair. I let out a small groaned and hold my head. Headaches strikes again, yay... nothing to excited about that.

My two assistants went up to check on me. They both looked each other while I'm suffering from my headaches and dizziness by remembering those flashbacks of my past.

I don't wanna remember anymore.

"Hey, are you okay?!" Akinari shaked me. My vision was blurry, but I still know its Akinari because I know his voice well.

Then my sights was black. The two Assistants of Kuragari Panicked and picked up Kuragari. They hurriedly ran to their safe place, no more going to the mansion because today.. were going to deal with this Shadow Demon who was lurking around Teyvat.

Zhongli's POV

I came out of the Wangsheng funeral parlor. I walked to the left and pretty much saw two people running hurriedly with a person in their arms.

As I take a good look, its that.. person from last time. the one who has mutiple copies of them.

But, I never seen these two people ever. They both have a panicky face, did something happened to the person in their arms?

I was too curious, ended up following them out of liyue. They haven't notice me yet.

I quietly walked behind them, they were such in a hurry. Well, I can't run since they will hear my footsteps behind they're back. Were both in a far distance.

What fast runners.

They kneeled their knees and put that person against the tree. It was still unconscious, judging by the looks of the person.

The two people has a worried face, does the person have an illness?

I walked closer to hear their conversation but accidentally stepped on a twig.

They quickly turned around, sighed in relief when they saw me.

"What are you doing here?" The 1st person (Akinari) asked, the one who was holding that person.

"Uh..." I have no words to explain why I was here. I was here to check out what was happening.

"Oh.. you are the one, who talked to our fellow master here." The 1st person said (Akinari).

"How do you know that...?" I questioned.

"Well, we always know who our master was talking to, there's alot of people that they have talked. Its a bit hilarious." The 1st person (Akinari) Explained.

"What's your master's name?" I asked curiously.

"Its Kuragari. Our master." The 1st person (Akinari) smiled and caressed their cheek.

"What are you guys names then?"

"I'm Akinari and this is Akimatsu." Akinari answered.

"I'm Zhongli, if your curious to know." I introduced myself.

"Your an Archon, correct?" Akinari smirked a little. I widened my eyes. "How do you know that as well?" I was shocked.

Akinari's POV

'How amusing to see him shocked.' I thought. I stood up and faced him, "I do not recommend for you to follow us." I warned.

"Why?" The Archon questioned in curiosity, I do know their frightened inside.

"Our master will chop of someone's head when they went unconscious. Its to make them have their energy back." I said with venom.

The Archon slowly stepped back. "You can go run away before our master wakes up. They will wake up in 5 seconds."

1

2

The Archon widened his eyes and walked away faster before it went to 5.

3

4

5

Kuragari's POV

I grunted a bit. I hold my head to get rid off the pain. I saw two figures beside me, sleeping peacefully.

I slowly smiled but the smile dropped quickly. 'They must've took me here.' I look up and see green leaves. I slept on the tree...? I mean... of course, this is were we planned staying on.

Akinari woke up and his eyes brightened up. "Your awake master!" He exclaimed with happiness, waking up Akimatsu.

He groaned a bit and gave me a back hug. I gave a small huff and patted his soft hair.

I looked at Akinari and asked "What happened when I was unconscious."

"An Archon followed us here. He recognized you and he followed us."

"I see... pretty obvious." I murmured the last part.

"Hm? What did you say master?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing." I wave my hands and stood up. "We should go back to the Mansion today. I bet I'm in trouble and will be slapped in the face twice." I said. 

As you may know, that is my punishment for staying out so long, but it doesn't mean my family is bad or me having bad relatives, its the rule. Don't worry, I'm used to it.

End of chapter. Thank you for reading and Happy new year! </3