- 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

(Sorry, Its just I don't have anything interesting to write on but just to probably tell Kuragari's backstory. Scaramouche would be coming soon.)

As you came back to your mansion. You saw your angry father waiting in the entrance of the mansion.

You went to him and got ready to be slapped twice but, he didn't this time. You looked up to him and gave him a confused look.

"I will let you go since you have been a bit in so much pain in Teyvat."

You raised your eyebrow, "I'm fine to be slapped twice. Don't worry Father, I don't hate you on slapping me twice when I came back late."

'So, you changed your mind on staying on that tree?' Akinari asked in my mind. I simply said 'Yes.'

He nodded as he understood. "Still, take a rest in your room, but your assistants won't come inside your room." Your Father glared at your assistants.

They both sweatdropped at the intense glare. "We understood, Lord Alpheus." they bowed down.

When they said that, they have left immediately. "Go on." He walked back to the side and signing me in to come inside to take a rest.

You gave him a small nod and entered. I opened my door and closed it gently when I entered my room. Still, simple as it is. Its still empty but only a rope was connected to the roof. 

If you want to know what he looks like, he just a black fire head, headless. A suit, black gloves. More likely he use Black Magic. No face but he can be human. But today its his original form not the human form.

Your mother was like an Angel, the same as your Father but different. Their both the opposite. Your mother use Light Magic just like Angel's have.

You lie down on the rope, and stared at the blank ceiling. 'I don't know what to do in this life.'

I looked to the ground and saw a knife. I sit up and grabbed the knife out of the ground. I touched it gently and I had a flashback from before when I was a kid. Of course, I was adopted. By two strange people I have ever met in my life. You didn't expect that much huh?

                                              Flash back (Past)

WARNING : Abuse. Do not read this if sensitive or have experienced it.

You ran as fast as possible but got caught once again, by miss Sophie. You grumbled while you were carried back to the orphanage.

"DONT DO THIS AGAIN YOU BRAT!" She yelled at me, and slapped me in the cheek. The kids gasps. Some were shocked and scared. Well, your not scared or even shocked. You have never been slapped before by miss Sophie. She was kind infront of guests but when gone, she is evil.

She has a cruel side. You looked back, up at her. "So what? I could do whatever I want--" You got slapped again. That was twice already.

All of the kids gasps softly but not loud. You felt bad for the kids to see this sight getting slapped by miss Sophie.

She yelled at you with alot of rude words (You know what I mean.) you slowly back up and she slowly walked forward.

You quickly hide the knife behind you and dodged her slap. "Sorry, Miss Sophie." then she was stabbed in the back when the kids watched in terror but was also a bit happy that she's finally gone.

Her body dropped on the ground. Blood spilled. You looked behind your back and saw them hugging each other in a group. 

They were a bit scared because the blood was stained on your cheek and blood splattered on your clothing. 

You heard footsteps and quickly say, "Hide, quickly!" You yelled in a whisper and hide them inside a room. Y

ou looked at them with a apologetic look. "Ill deal with this. Stay here or run away when I take too long. I would be dead if I took to long." You said while clenching on the door. 

This is the first time worrying kids. They were worried too. You nodded to them and they nodded you back. You closed the door gently. You hide the knife in your pocket and looked around.

'There's no one here...' You stopped and saw a headless black fire head with a similar women as him. They look.. weird.

"Who are you?" You prepared your fighting stance, just incase if their actually dangerous.

They both turned around and tilted their own head. You sweatdropped on why they are headless. Are they humans? Probably not. That is not really a human.

"Don't worry darling, we wont hurt you." The headless angel crossed her arms.

The headless devil nodded in agreement. "We were here to see ourselves a child but it seems to be you only." He said with his deep voice. "What is your name?" You got curious but still cautious.

"I'm Lord Alpheus and this my Lady Rose." He kissed her forehead sweetly and Rose chuckled. "Oh, honey. You flatter me." She blushed a bit. He smiled and looked at me.

"And you?"

"Kuragari Azvameth." You answered.

End of chapter. I'm sorry if this book is boring, I'm just not that good at making romance soo yeah. Gonna have exams.