𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧

we're backkkkkkk😏😏. did you miss us??? ik i missed y'all because it was about damn time. i missed ara and she missed you guys. i told you guys that her story wasn't over, if anything, it's just getting started. you guys will be getting to see some new sides to Ara and i can't wait!!!

she'll definitely surprise you guys, as she tends to do. this is the first ever sequel ill be writing😏 and i love the vibes already. obviously the fc is still the same, the fabulous claudia kim is ara rhee.

also if there are any newcomers, i would recommend reading the first one just because there are certain references that will be made from the first one. you should also read the first book to understand this one better. now i wont keep you long, the second part to ara's story is just up ahead so i won't keep you too long.

I DO NOT OWN THE SHOW those rights belong soulfully to AMC and the creators of the comics but if I did walkers wouldn't be a thing those slimy little assholes and all of my favorite people wouldn't be dead but unfortunately I don't own the show. But I do own Ara Rhee. So DO NOT STEAL HER OR I WILL COME FOR YOU. 

I DO NOT OWN any of the gifs that are being used in this book. They have all been achieved off of Google and Tumblr.

DO NOT STEAL MY WORK either because some of y'all love to plagiarize people. Don't try it with me cuz baby I am not the one, so don't even try it, but if I catch you it'll be even worse. K.😁

TW:
This story will contain blood and gore, abuse, violence, suicide, and sexual assault/harassment. So please be advised if you are uncomfortable with any of these themes I suggest you stop while your ahead.

Dedications
-ripperstxfan -katebishops kneeclouds banditbrandis retrobabe- Aureliaamailk rraeken -sikerogers  -thalias  prodigybitxhhh kaiparkxrs swafflxs solitence  -rogersonlyfans  devillishion -eternallysaturn -REBXSIDAL- slutformimi belovass chickencrispers666

Sorry if I forgot to tag anyone. Whelp let's get started then shall we.