𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦

𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝟒𝐱𝟎𝟑

I was with Glenn digging graves for the bodies that were scattered all over the prison. We both had bandannas covering our face. Maggie was making more graves in the distance. We had a lot of things to do around the prison. We had to bury the dead, get some meds for the sick, and figure out a way to get rid of this sickness as a whole along with the governor who was still out there probably building an army.

"Are you and Daryl still not talking?" Glenn broke the silence as we both kept grinding the shovel in the dirt.

"Pretty much. This distance, I don't like it and with this flu crap going around, I wanna be around him and see that he's safe. I feel like everything's just all over the place."

"Don't I know it." Glenn agreed as him and Maggie made eye contact before we all got back to it.

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Glenn and I were making our way over to Hershel, after we had buried a majority of the buddies we brought outside. Let me just say, digging graves all morning, will tire you out. That and having a bandanna cover your mouth and nose was crazy. We were in desperate need of a meeting to discuss what to do moving forward because this flu thing going around, can't go on for any longer than it has.

"We're gonna be okay, right? I mean, Karen and David, they were already sick. So if we were gonna get it, we'd have had it by now." Glenn stated hopefully to Hershel is we all walked to C-block.

"It doesn't happen on a timeline. It's different with everyone."

"We could be alright though, right?" I pressed the question at hand.

"We could be. Everything could be okay." Hershel confirmed looking between my brother and I.

"If it's walkers, if it's people, we can do something. We can fight. But with this, we're just digging graves." Glenn sighed while explaining to Hershel. It was honestly an endless funeral. One that was very exhausting, we've lost so many people, I fear this is only just the beginning to what could happen.

We all heard coughing coming from behind us to find Sasha was the culprit. She'd looked pale and clammy. She was having a coughing fit and Hershel went to help her but she held up her hand in protest.

"Got to see Dr. S. I'm gonna be okay." She said in between her heavy breathing. She'd look like she was in transition to becoming a walker. It was concerning to say the least. Hershel, Glenn, and I all casted worried glances amongst each other before continuing our walk to the cell block we'd have our council meeting. Lucky for me, Daryl's gonna be there.