Chapter 5- Something is Wrong

Bose POV 

When Ray pulled up the cameras, the person who tried to kill Chapa, his face was all blurred out. I was so confused, and I'm the second dumbest person in Danger force, I think. "Well, this is strange." Ray said, "Maybe this wasn't amateur hour after all." he added. He was right though, if he didn't know what he was doing, we would have found him already.

"Someone get Schwoz in here." Ray exclaimed. He was pissed off with this camera thing. "Got it. SCHWOZ! GET IN HERE!" Miles shouted. It seemed like he was pissed off too. I guess I am too a little bit. But the weird thing was that Mika showed no emotion, it was really weird because Mika and Chapa were like, best friends, but since she was stabbed she was just mad. 

Schwoz came in a little while later, obviously annoyed. "What now?" He growled. "Take a look for yourself," Miles said. Mika was quiet the entire time since the hospital. I'm starting to think that she was the one who stabbed Chapa. But why though? Why would she want to do something like that though?

"How did this happen?" Schwoz complained, I'm starting to think that we all are pissed off. Then a little while later we got a phone call from the police.

 When Ray got off the phone with the police, I could tell it wasn't good by the look on his face. "Mika, you are in big trouble." Ray snarled. "What for?" She asked suspiciously. " What do you mean!? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STABBED CHAPA!!!" He screamed. Me, Miles, and Schwoz gasped, like usual. "You really meant that." Miles whispered worriedly. " Mika's a killer?!" I exclaimed, I knew it. Mika just stood there speechless.

Miles POV

"Well yeah, she is. I mean, the police told me, they wouldn't lie. Right?" Ray said. "Look, I can explain," Mika said. "Well, what happened that you just had to stab Chapa?" Ray said. "I didn't! Anyways this is what happened; some guy walks up to me and offers me $20k if I touch the bottom part of a knife, he said that he would meet me next to that abandoned building on Cang Street at 3 in the morning and give it to me there." She said.

The whole thing sounded pretty real, and I would believe that because she is the worst at making up stuff."Ok! Problem solved! All we have to do is-" He was cut off when the phone rang. "One second" Once he got off the phone he looked like a ghost. "Ray, you ok?" I questioned. "I don't think he is," I said. "Guys, Chapa almost died today." He hesitated. "When did this happen?" I asked. 2 hours ago. "How did this happen?" Mika asked suspiciously, again. "Her oxygen wire was cut." He said quietly.

A little while later we went back to the hospital, when we arrived at her hospital room, I looked at her and she looked like she had been through hell. A while later a nurse came in to check on Chapa. "Nurse, how did this happen?" I asked. "Her oxygen wire was cut by someone, I don't know who though. We also found some scissors under her bed." The nurse stated. Mika smirked, I know she's definitely behind all of this, I just don't have any proof.