Chapter 6 - Confusion

Miles POV

November 14th, 2021

"Hold on, I have an idea." I said. "What is it?" Miles asked me. "I'm going to kill Chapa, and you are going to help me."  I said with an evil smirk on my face. " Yea, I'm going to leave before you kill me."

Present day

Ok, so, it's currently 4:00 in the morning and in trying to find proof that Mika stabbed Chapa. I need proof because if I don't find it Mika will stay in Danger Force, and that can't happen because she is a killer. And the worst part is that Danger Force will be after some guy that doesn't even exist.

Besides, Mika would never even be thought of as a suspect because of her role in Danger Force. "What are you doing?" Mika asked, "Why are you up this late anyway?"

"I know you are the one who stabbed Chapa, you almost killed her!" I said, obviously pissed off. I mean, she stabbed Chapa just because she kissed Bose, and she dared him to! "Why did you have to do all of this just because of a mother fucking game of truth or dare!" "YOU KNOW WHY MILES!!!"She screamed, breaking my window. "Thank you now, OH BY THE WAY ITS FUCKING DECEMBER BITCH!!" I screamed back.

"You know why Miles, it's not just because she kissed Bose, remember what she did." She said, her voice breaking up, I can tell she's truly upset, I just don't know why.

Ray POV

It's 1 in the fucking morning right now, and we are still trying to get the blur off this persons face. "Hey guys," Bose walked in and said tiredly. "What are you trying to get done here at one in the morning Bose?" Ray asked. " Well what are you doing here at one in the morning?" "Fair point." Schwoz said.
A little while later, Miles stormed in the room. Guys, guys, i need you to look up Chapa's records, like every record she has, ever." Miles said while catching his breath. "Well which one?" Schwoz said confused. "Criminal records." All their jaws dropped.