Chapter 7- What did She Do?

Everyone stared at Miles in shock. They probably didn't even know that she had one.

"What do you mean?" Schwoz asked. "Yeah, what do you mean?" Ray also asked. You could tell that they were all in shock. "I mean that earlier Mika told me that she had a criminal record, and I was in shock too but I realized that Mika never lies." Miles said. And he is right, Mika never lies. "I-I'll go check." Schwoz said, puzzled.

They all returned to whatever they were doing before. Like they literally just ignored the fact that one member of Danger Force could be a criminal, but the worst part is that if you have a criminal record in Swellview than you can't be apart of any law enforcement in Swellview, police, OFI, or in this case, Danger Force.

"Are you sure Mika's not lying?" Bose asked, he really didn't know how to process all of this. Two reasons why: He's too dumb, second, he likes Chapa, so it's probably hard for him to think of her badly.
"I'm positive, I saw the look on her face, she must have done something that really hurt Mika." Then I remembered ''the incident''

July 12th, 2017
"YOU CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!" She yelled, " Well it's not my fault all of your demands are way to complicated!!" She screamed back at her. "BOTH OF YOU JUST STOP BEFORE I GO CRAZY!!" She screamed back at the both of them, they quickly realized their bad behavior, except one of them realized it the good way and the other realized it a bad way. "Fine, you want us to stop, then we will." And with no emotion she took a pocket knife out of her pocket, and stabbed her. "There, we stopped."