Chapter 61

Chloe Naomi and Parker were walking the hall towards their next class when Naomi turned towards her best friend. She knew why the change but she wanted Chloe to open up to her. To choose to open up to her. "So we aren't going to talk about it?" 

Chloe turned to look at her best friend she knew there was a lot of stuff they could talk about. She was going to need some more details to know for sure. "Talk about it."

"You going back to the slump that you were in before." Naomi thought that she was getting better though there was now more of a chance for her plan. But now it was looking less and less likely that she would be successful. 

"I am fine." Chloe didn't want to talk about ti and she didn't think that she was getting worse she was doing just fine.

"No, you're not." Naomi didn't care what she said she knew that she wasn't ok and that was alright. But she just wanted to get her to talk about it.

Chloe took a breath she knew they were right but didn't want to talk about it. "Just please don't." 

"Fine."

"So when do you start training with your brothers " Parker asked figuring that would be a conversation she woulda actually want to talk about.

Chloe smiled she was excited even though she didn't get why she was starting with Cameron when she was way deadlier than he would ever be. "Tonight i start with Cameron once i thoroughly can beat him in everything."

"That'll be fun." Parker knew that was going to be interesting Cameron would never compare to what his little sister was capable of.

"Of course." Chloe knew that it was going to be interesting she just hoped that her brother wouldn't try and underestimate her. "Alright let's get to class new teachers that don't like me just because they knew my brothers."

Naomi chuckled she knew that the brothers at least try to act scary. But she spent Christmas with them and could see that they weren't really that bad. "And your brothers were such scary people." 

"Or at least they act like they are." Chloe smirked going to her locker opened a note dropping out. She groaned knowing who left the note but she didn't get why he was being this stupid like her brother wasn't still in the school.

Although Parker knew who it was and was currently playing double agent but he wanted this to work out. "Who is stupid enough to leave you notes knowing that you still have a brother at this school?"

Chloe picked it up reading it 'I know i made a mistake but i wish that you would let me explain. I never wanted to hurt you. I started to like you and i was never supposed to. I wanted to tell you but i couldn't find the right moment i need you to know i am sorry.' She bawled it up tossing it in the trash. "Nothing just garbage. Nothing i need to concern my brother with." She refused to tell her brothers about any of that. 

"OK then." 

"Well then let's get to class." Parker knew none of them wanted to bring this up right now because all three of them knew exactly who it was. And two of them wanting him to be able to win her over. 

Naomi smirked shaking her head she kind of found this funny but was enjoying trying to make it work. "I'll talk to you guys later." 

"Ok."

"Whatever."

Chloe and Parker continued walking Parker turned to look at Chloe. He was routing for her and James but he was going to need her to fess up to Naomi first.  "She still doesn't know?"

Chloe chuckled she preferred to keep her cards to herself until she knew what was going on. "That I knew about her secret brother before she told me no she does not and you are not going to be the one to tell her either."