Chapter 1-10

CHAPTER 1: Escape from Tiger's Mouth

The dull sky is drizzling, and the silent raindrops are floating under the light of the cold wind. After falling, it nourishes the dry land below. Where the raindrops, it also removes the dust from the branches and leaves of the plants in the forest. , The dark green plump leaves look more vibrant after being washed by drizzle.

And on the asphalt road covered with green moss at the edge of the forest, an off-white and slightly worn private RV parked there quietly. Its windows were closed and motionless. If you didn't notice that its accessories were intact, the rear row was still hanging. Wearing a light green skirt, it is estimated that everyone will be considered an abandoned car.

"Hiss..." At this moment, there was a sudden hum from the side of the RV, and then there was a sound of scrambled ups. As the steps got closer and closer to the RV, a haggard face with messy hair was caught. Reflected on the car window glass.

"What's all this!" The woman pulled her drenched clothes. She looked around and staggered towards the door of the car after she looked around. The sound of her mouth was not loud, but it was full of anger and resentment.

"Confirm binding, remodel the RV." The woman pulled the car door and climbed into the RV. While rubbing her temples, she looked over to the sofa in front. She saw a child who looked more than three years old lying on the simple sofa, recalling her memory. There was nothing wrong with her cheap son. He was just frightened to

fall asleep by the strange beast outside. He looked at him with a pale face, even his sleeping face was frowning, Bian Yan looked at him with a complicated expression, even though he is now She wanted to scold the sky, but she didn't have so much time.

Because the system reminds her that if she does not complete the system binding within one minute, the mutant beast that has just been driven away by the vision will come back immediately. As a mother of ordinary people, it will become a mutant beast in one minute. grain.

[Binding successful]

[According to the system scan, a mutant Siberian tiger is approaching at a distance of 781 meters from the host, whether the defense mode is turned on]

"Turn on." Bian Yan answered silently in his mind when he heard the words.

[The defense mode is turned on, the countdown is turned on, and the remaining time in the defense mode is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds...]

"The remodeling of the RV begins." Seeing the defense system started, Bian Yan said while holding on to the edge of the bed. She didn't have to pick this time. But the time left by the system is not much.

According to the shape in his mind, the RV next to Bian Cheng began to appear in phantom. As the phantom gradually solidified, the RV had changed to what Bian Cheng had just imagined in his mind.

First of all, the biggest change is the color of the touring car. Because it is connected to the system, it can change the color at will according to Bianzhen's consciousness. Just like now, Bianzhen has turned it into a camouflage pattern, so that the touring car does not look so much on the edge of the forest. Conspicuous.

Although the RV is small, it has all the internal organs. Apart from the needs of life, the most important thing is the energy conversion system installed in the kitchen. This will be the basis for Bian's survival in this world in the future.

With this energy conversion system, as long as there is no shortage of crystal nuclei in her body in the early stage, then the lives of their mother and son will be guaranteed in this end time.