Chapter 81-88 END

CHAPTER 81: Follow-up plan

    On this day, Bian Yan still drove a food truck to the market to set up a stall, but the people standing in line in front of the car today talked about another topic from time to time.

    "Have you heard that the black vortex below the abyss leads to the underground world, and there are other intelligent races in the underground world. It is said that after a while, they will send envoys to come up through the exit of the West City!" In the team, an aunt He patted the people in front of the line on the shoulders and opened his mouth with gossip.

    "I also heard about this news, but I haven't believed it to be true, but I always feel it is true when I look at the person who has been tuned in from above recently." That person also cooperated and said after turning his head and frowning. The existence of the earth-centered person in her heart worried her more than gossip.

    "That's true. My brother inside told me that the new district mayor will make an announcement in two days, so that he won't make a joke on the day when the messenger is greeted." The uncle behind the gossip aunt also intervened. Although the above has not been directly announced, there are still many people who know, this is not new news.

    "Earth-centered people, you said what they all look like. It is said that the center of the earth is not exposed to sunlight. Look at the night beasts that come up from above. Do you think they will be as ugly as the night beasts? "Someone touched their chin and looked curious. Human beings love beauty too much. Compared with other people, they are most concerned about appearance.

    "It's really possible. Well, look at the animals and plants that can't receive the sunlight, don't many of them look ugly." Someone agreed.

    "Just think about it, and even if there is no sunlight, there are long and beautiful ones, but you haven't seen them. Besides, if you want to see what they look like, you won't be able to see them then." Someone also discussed with them. The heart is speechless when it comes to looks. It's so difficult at this time. Shouldn't you care about what they are up to?

    "Don't think about it anymore, I can jump in the queue anymore." Someone rubbed their hands and started teasing, but the aunt in front of those eager eyes was really afraid that he would jump in the queue. Seeing that she was about to be there, she hurried on. forward.

    "Boss Bian, give me five steamed pork rice bowls, and one more spicy fried chicken offal." When it was her turn, she quickly said to Bianzhen inside. It was a coincidence today. It is said that there are not many spicy fried chicken offal. First come first served.

    Seeing Bian Cheng filled her with a box full of Dangdang, my aunt's smiling eyes were narrowed. I can ask my daughter and son-in-law to come back to eat together tonight, and the house will be lively.

    "The spicy stir-fried chicken is gone, so hurry up next time." After scooping out a few more copies, the uncle who came in line asked for five copies. Unfortunately, the last copy happened to be sold out in front of him, so Bian Yan could only smile apologetically. Speaking to him.

    "Oh, if you know, I won't talk to the mother-in-law. The effort of a few words has delayed me for a few minutes, otherwise the top ones will definitely be available.

    What a pity, what a pity, alas! I'm not lucky if the spicy stir-fried chicken is gone. Give me ten servings of rice bowl." The uncle raised his feet and felt full of regret, but the chicken offal was gone. He still bought the steamed pork rice. I remembered that there was nothing in the queue yesterday, and now I think about it. Fortunately, contentment is always happy.

    "Okay, please take the ten rice bowls." Bian Yan smiled and handed out the rice bowls.

    As the crowd outside the queue slowly decreased, today's copies were almost sold, but the people who came late in the last line still couldn't buy them.