Chapter 61-70

CHAPTER 61: Energy Mine

    Above the air, even if she erected a protective cover for her body, the rustling sound of breaking through the air continued to echo in her ears.

    Looking at the huge black hole below the Huangshan Mountain, she squinted her eyes slightly, and finally she was relieved, because there was a pool of reflecting deep water in the huge hole in the direction of the fall, plus power protection, and she fell down. It will not cause too much damage to the body.

    Before falling into the cave, Bian Yan's gaze was still swept around. If she didn't make a mistake, then her position at the moment was directly below the people who had previously met Uncle Yun and his group.

    Puff!

    Water splashed everywhere, and she immediately surfaced after sinking into the pool for a few seconds.

    Wiping the water on her face, she felt an incredible shock in her eyes as she felt the breath of her body.

    Even if the lake was cold, it was not as exciting as she felt now.

    She was wet and got out of the water and hit the shore. She was almost suffocated at the moment when the field was wide open. The happiness came so suddenly that she couldn't react for a while.

    The cave is a hundred meters deep, but it is not dark at all. Because of the things on the surrounding walls, the whole cave looks very bright.

    "System, tell me, what I see and feel now, is it real?" Sitting by the pool, Bian Yan said to the system in his mind after taking a deep breath.

    【Yes! Even the always cold voice of the system, Bian Yan could hear a hint of excitement.

    Puff!

    Hearing the sound of another sound of water, Bianzhen, who was sitting on the shore just now, disappeared again.

    [Host, what are you doing? ] The system does not understand her actions at the moment.

    "There is nothing to get rich overnight, let me calm down." As he said, the person continued to sink into the bottom of the pool, but when she came up, he still held a bright and beautiful energy crystal the size of a brick. piece.

    "It really doesn't make people feel a little real." Looking at the pure and rich energy of the spar in his hand, Bian Yan had no feeling at this moment except for the unbelievable.

    [The system doesn't mind letting the host restore the sense of reality] The system silently interjected.

    "What do you mean?" Is this really my own imagination.

    [The number of this energy mine spar is inestimable, but the system can absorb these for you in front of the host. When the spar has no energy, the host will feel more real.]

    "System, I find that you are getting more and more Greedy." Bian Yan's lips twitched, and the system has also learned how to do it.

    [The system also needs to be upgraded. The higher the level, the more convenient it is for the host. Moreover, this energy mine is huge, and the host cannot use it all.] The system looks at the sparkling crystals around and has high energy purity. want.

    "What's the convenience?" Bian Yan said after he heard the words and pondered for a while, the system upgrade can bring her a lot of benefits.

    [The higher the system level, the more it can fit with the host, and the functions of the food cart will increase. Everything is good for the host]