Chapter 71-80

CHAPTER 71: settle

    For Bianzhen, who has been in the dark mist, life on the ground is quiet and peaceful.

    In the past few days, there has been nothing wrong with her. Basically, she practiced to accompany her baby to cook food, and every day she spent was a satisfying and fulfilling one.

    Unknowingly, half a month has passed. When Bian Yan returned from sending the children that day, he found several strange chariots parked in the parking lot in front of the yard.

    Standing at the door, listening to the unfamiliar and eager voice inside, Bian Yan frowned before pushing the door and walking in.

    "This is Miss Bian, hello, hello!" Just as she stepped in, she saw a man in the yard who was about 30 years old and dressed in a white coat and black-rimmed glasses with an excited expression on his face. She came over.

    "Hello." Bian Yan shook hands with him, and looked at Yun Su behind him, asking him with obvious eyes who it was.

    "I'm sorry, I'm so excited. I will introduce again. I am Dai Min

    from the New Energy R&D Center. This time I came here and received an order from a district and prepared to go into the dark mist with Miss Bian and his party to find energy. The mine above is very concerned about the energy mine that Miss Bian selflessly reported." Dai Min pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose and said to her with excitement. As for the selflessness he said, Dai Min, who knew her conditions, felt that compared with the new energy mines, the conditions she proposed were selfless.

    As for the energy mine sent to them, they have already done a testing experiment, and the energy inside is very pure and powerful. If the research and development is successful, it will really benefit the country and the people.

    At the same time, he also knows the value of this new energy mine very well, so he will admire Bian Yan for the report. After all, for the current world, a new energy mine is more valuable than a gold mine.

    "Hello Mr. Dai, what you said just now is that you are going to go down the fog with us?" Bian Yan raised his eyes and swept over him when he heard the words. This person is not very good at physical fitness, and he can survive the fog. For a few days, after all, the world under the fog is very dangerous.

    "Miss Bian don't worry, although my other abilities are not good, it's okay to use the speed ability to escape." Dai Min saw Bian's meaning in Bian's unconcealed eyes, so he slapped his chest and promised that after all. The opportunity to witness the new era, but he struggled to grab it.

    "Leaving in a week, Luo Hong will take him for a week of hell training tomorrow. Don't say help, you don't need to add chaos." Yun Su nodded when Bian Zheng looked at her. Dai Min was squatting for a long time. As a result of the office, the physical fitness is not strong, but he will urgently train for him, not to mention that someone is sent to protect him.

    "I'm fine!" Seeing Bian Zhuo looked back again, Dai Min nodded and confessed that he will go for extra training tomorrow. People at the top of the foggy world have already told him about the situation in the foggy world. He knows why Yunsu asked him to do extra training. He is good, not only can he escape for his life at the critical moment, but he doesn't have to hold everyone back.

    "Go in and talk, so you will also lead the team down." Bian Yan nodded at him, and then walked in with Yun Su and Dai Min, some things she still needs to ask clearly.

    "I don't worry about other people going down with you." Yun Su glanced at Bian Yan. In fact, he was more inclined to lead Qi Yuan's flames to protect them, but this was directly rejected by Yun Su.