Meeting them

(Authors note: Credits to the artist for the picture)

Mirabel:
-It was a normal day, and you decided to ACTUALLY go out and meet some people.
-Mirabel caught your eye, and you soon became a stuttering mess.
-Mirabel saw you AdMiRiNg her, and she came up to you.
-You both had a lot in common, and became really good friends

—————

Isabela:
-Like everyone else, you were admiring her. Her beautiful hair, flowers, and voice gives you butterflies. You can't help but stare.
-You didn't seem to realize that Isabela was starting at you too.
-once everyone went back to doing what they were doing, Isabela came up to you.
-of course you were nervous, but Isabela was confident talking to you.
-You guys talked about different flowers and stuff.
-Isabela grew a flower and put it in your hair, and before you could say anything she ran away waving to you.

————-

Bruno:
-You were friends with him as children untill you had to move away.
-You heard all about him though.
-You decided to come back and see if you can find him.

—————

Dolores:
-She heard you mumble to yourself as you stared at her in awe.
-You were admiring her beauty, and you accidentally said, "Woah she's beautiful." Out loud.
-Of course she heard.
-She came up to you and said thank you.
-You were a blushing mess, and all you did was whisper, "Y-Y-Your welcome.." and just stood awkwardly.
-She giggled and kissed you on the cheek, than ran away.

—————

Camilo:
-You were really good friends with Dolores, but even better friends with Camilo.
-You guys flirted as a joke, but something in you wishes it wasn't just a joke.
-You told Dolores about these feeing that you have for her brother and she was happy to hear that you FINALLY like someone.

—————

Luisa:
-She was strong, and beautiful.
-You admired her a lot, and Mirabel, your best friend, noticed.
-Mirabel told Luisa to talk to you more, and so she did.
-You guys bonded, and you grew more in love with her.

(Authors note: Hello! Welcome to my book :) Again, credits to the artist who made the art on top of all this! <3)