Camilo x reader

"Isabela's teasing"

Your POV:
~~~~~~~~~

Camilo invited me to eat lunch with his family. He said that abuela was going to be talking about Mariano and Isabela getting married or something?

As I got closer to the house, I noticed that it has been decorated a lot more than usual. "Huh.." I say as I get to the front door.

I knock on the door 3 times and step back a bit. I hear someone coming to the door, so I prepare myself to look presentable.

The door opened and revealed Isabela. "Y/n, hi! Hold on lemme get Camilo." She says as she takes a deep breath. "CAMILOOO YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER IS HERE!" She yells and looks at me with a smug look. I start blushing like crazy, the thought of me being Camilo's significant other always ran in my mind, I'm so surprised he agreed to date me.

"CAMILO HAS A GIRLFRIEND?" I hear everyone in the house say as they peek their head to see who I was. "Knew it!" Pepa says as she runs towards me and hugs me. I nervously laugh as I see Camilo walking down the stairs. "Guys! Let her breathe." He says as he shoves his mother off of me. "You should be saying that when you start to make out with her." Mirabel says while walking away. "MIRABEL!" Camilo yells. I just laugh it off and let myself inside.

~Time skip~
===================
The table was ready, and we were all having our seats. I sat next to Camilo, of course, and lunch began.

"So, Camilo.. did you guys kiss yet?" Isabela asks in a smug voice. I start to choke on my water, and Camilo just stays quiet. Pepa helps me, along with Felix, while Camilo is answering Isabela's teasing questions.

"Hey, I'm sorry if her jokes made you uncomfortable." Camilo says while hugging me. "Camilo, Mi vida, what Isabela said at lunch was making me genuinely happy," I start to say "I don't feel uncomfortable at all." I finish. I pull Camilo away, but only to bring him back to kiss his cheek.

"I'm gonna head home, see you tomorrow Camilo." I say as I wave behind me.

A/N:

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH OMG. AHHH IM SCREAMING FHANK YOUUUU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU