You refuse to go to bed

(Thank you for the request!! Much love c:)

—————

Mirabel:
-You decided to stay over at Mirabel house to spend time with her since you were busy all day.
-It started to get super late, but you had so much energy.
-"Can we pleaseeee go to bed!" Mirabel says while whining.
-"But I don't wanna! I wanna watch another movie!" You said while looking for a movie to watch.
-"You leave me no choice princesa/Príncipe!" She says as she approaches you and drags you to the bed.
-"Ugh fine I'll sleep." You say as you cuddle into Mirabel's chest.

—————

Isabela:
-"Come on mi flor, we need to head to bed." Isabela says as she comes back into the room with her pajamas on.
-"Hold on, when this movie is over." You say as your eyes are stuck on the screen.
-"No, now." She says as she shuts the TV off.
-"Heyy! It was getting to the good part!" You say as you cross your arms.
-"Come on N/N." She says as she holds out a hand helping you up.
-"Can I be big spoon tonight?" You say as you grab her hand.
-"*sighs* Sure." She says as she gets on top of you and snuggles into your chest.

—————

Bruno:
-You had a lot of energy due to all the coffee you drank this morning.
-You were hoping all around Bruno's room, playing with the rats, making a new series with the rats, and cuddling with the rats.
-"Amor, we need to head to bed." Bruno says as he looks over at you and the rats.
"Hold on Bruno! They're about to kiss!" Your say as you make the rats smooch.
-You than felt two arms wrap around your waist slowly picking you up.
-"Bruno put me down! I need to make season 4!" You say as you kick your feet hoping to get released.
-"Ay ay ay! Watch it!" He says while plopping you down on the bed and cuddling next to you.
-"Tomorrow, amor." He says as he kisses you goodnight.

—————

Dolores:
-"Delores.. put. Me. Down." You say as you look at Dolores annoyed.
-You were refusing to go to bed, and Dolores had to chase you around Casita.
"No, is bed time. Hm!" She says as she makes that squeaking noise at the end of her sentence.
-"Dolores, let me go!" You whisper scream.
-You than heard soft snores coming from above you.
-"Ugh, your lucky I love you." You say as you try to fall asleep.

—————

Camilo:
-You and him both had a lot of energy, but this night you had more than him.
-It was 1 am in the morning, and Camilo started to get tired.
-"Come on mi vida, it's time for bed." He says as he hugs you from behind.
-"But Cami! I wanna stay up till 6 am!" You said as you turn around to look at him.
-"I know, but come on I'm tired and I refuse to sleep without you in my arms." He says as he frowns.
-"And I refuse to sleep! Go to bed I'll be there in a minute." You say as you turn around to go back doing what you were doing until you felt arms wrap around you and pick you up.
-"Camilo! Put me down!" You say as he throws you on the bed.
-"No, it's bed time." He says as he gets on top of you and lay on your chest.
-"Ugh fine.." You say as you play with his hair until you fall asleep.

—————

Luisa:
-"But I'm not ti-" you say as you were cut off by Luisa picking you up and throwing you on the bed.
-"Ugh," you say "This is rigged." You finish as you cuddle into Luisa's chest and slowly fall asleep.