Bruno x reader

The roses 🥀

⚠️This story has a little bit of angst⚠️
(TWS: cussing, angst, harm, and puke)

Y/N's POV:

===============

I don't know what to do. Ever since I've met Bruno, I can't stop puking. And no, I don't mean puking up the food you ate that day.. I'm puking roses. It's unbelievable, but since I live with the Madrigal's anything can be believable. I haven't told anyone yet, but Dolores knows I've been puking. She doesn't know that it's roses though.

The only bad thing about that is her thinking I'm pregnant. I don't want her to think that and tell people. I might just tell her the truth..

(Time skip)

"Hey, Dolores!" I said running up to Dolores. "Oh, hello Y/N." She said while adding a little squeak at the end. "Can we talk? It's kinda important.." I say as I take the logs from her arms and give them to a random citizen as I drag Dolores into casita.

"Woah woah, I think I already know." She says as she sits down. "You do?" I say as I become a little worried. "Yeah, I also know you thought I was thinking you were pregnant. *squeak*" She says and squeaks. "Okay well, do you know why I'm doing this? I can't control it.." I say as I start to space out.

I hear someone walk in and I get out of my thoughts. I look to see who came in, it was Bruno.

"Uh oh.." I thought as I felt the roses coming again. "H- *cough* Hey Bruno.. how are you?" I say as I try to look as Normal as possible. "Uh good?" He says as his voice cracks a little.

"Well, imma go." I say as I run out about to puke. I run to the toilet and start puking out rose petals. It hurts, it hurts a lot. I can't stop.. I-I don't know what to do. And I don't know what's making this happen.. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? It hurts like crazy, the rose petals have thorns on them, and there scratching my throat like crazy..

They're worse this time. Somethings going on to trigger them. As soon as I stopped, I ran out of the bathroom and than ran out casita.

Than that's when I saw it..

Bruno and that girl in the village, they were.. kissing? I felt my heart drop. "Why can't that be me? I'm supposed to be in her spot! Why does he have to love her? Why not me..?" I thought.

He saw me, and than it started raining. Pepa was upset about something..

Everyone ran inside, even the girls Bruno was kissing. So it was just be and Bruno. he looked.. guilty? And worried..

"I-it's not what it- uh I don't like her- um.." He says as he brings his fingers up and starts fidgeting with them.

"Um.. can I uh explain something to you..?" He says as she keeps his head down but stays focused on me. I didn't say anything, I just nodded. I was still so speechless and shocked I couldn't move?

"I don't like her at all Y/N, I like you.." He says as he comes close to me and takes my hands to hold them. "You see, I kissed her because I didn't think you would like me so I just kissed one of girls I hang out with to see if maybe she was the answer." He says as he looks me in the eyes.

The rain still pouring, making our clothes and hair wet. "What do you mean, Bruno? Answer to what?" I said as I tilted my head in confusion. "I've been throwing up," he starts. He was throwing up. Just like me? "But not food I ate, petals." He says as gulps and looks at the ground, still holding my hand.

"B-Bruno.. I have been too." I said and lifted his chin making him look at me. "It hurts like hell." I said as I lent in to kiss him.

We kissed each other, and held each other close. He held me so peacefully, and so gently. I could melt right there..

AUTHORS NOTE!

HELOO! Ahh yess, finally... A ONE SHOT!
I'm writing one shots into the book now 👍

ANYWAYS THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT ON TBIS BOOK I CABT BELIVE I HAVE SO MUCH SUPPORTERS! THANK YOU ALL I LOVE UOU :) <3 /p