Chapter 3

Peeta's Pov.

"Aww look how cute they are!"

"They would make adorable babies!" Okay, that was definitely Finnick, he's all, weird. I guess that's how you explain him. People think he is gay, but since the whole Annie thing, no one believes it.

I pretend that I just woke up. I flutter my eyes open, stretch, and yawn.

"Peeta's awake shh!" I hear Finnick whisper. I shake my head.

"I've been awake for the passed 10 minutes. You guys are idiots." I mostly look at Finnick because he's the dumb one of the group.

Right when I say that, Katniss shoots up. "Finally, I was waiting for you to wake up. I've been awake for 25 minutes listening to these people babble." She shakes her head. I laugh and so does everyone else.

We all get up and get changed. Once we finish, the girls go in. We know it will take a while because they're girls, so we watch some tv.

They finally walk out and are talking about the "latest gossip". More like blabbering about who likes who.

We walk downstairs and go outside to our cars. We have to go to school to work on a project for our club. It's a lot of fun, don't get me wrong. But it can get boring, but we have to do it because Clove signed us up for it.

When we walk in, I see the rats. Yeah, that's their group. Most call them the sluts, but I don't say that. Delly walks up to me and puts her hands on me.

Katniss's Pov.

I see Delly put her hands on Peeta's muscles while se feels them. All my anger bubbles up in me and I don't know if I am able to control it.

"Get your hands on me!" Peeta yells. Delly makes a sad face like she doesn't know why he'd do that.

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you tense?" I think this is enough.

I walk over and slap her across the face leaving a red mark. "Bitch, you put your hands on him again, I'll make sure you don't have hands!" I yell.

Peeta puts his hands on my shoulders so I don't rip apart Delly. She pretends to cry and runs away. Typical.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We finish our project and we walk out of school. My hands are killing me right now but it's okay because Peeta is holding my hand. His big one fits perfectly with my small one. We walk to his car and I sit down and buckle up.

"Do you let her get to you?" Peeta asks braking the ever to quiet silence.

I look out the window. Confused. Then I realize he is talking about Delly. "No, not really. But sometimes yes. Yes I do."

He frowns, "well don't let her get to you because your perfect!" I smile and we come to a halt.

I hear screaming right before my eyes black out..........

HAHA! Cliffhanger. What do you think will happen? What did happen? Sorry, I haven't posted for a while so yeah. Again. I'm sorry😔 anyway I hope you enjoy this and I will try and post more often, but as you know, I have school and sports and a life. Haha. Like I have a life😂😬 BYEE