Chapter 7

Peeta's Pov.

I am pacing around the hall outside Katniss' door. What will happen if I lose her? I can't let that happen! What if this is worse than I thou-"

I get cut off by the doctor. "Mr. Mellark?" I look up to him and nod. He waves me into the room and I see Katniss connected to all these machines. I'm speak less.....

"She's going to be okay. She seems to have been stressed out a lot, but lucky, she'll be alright." I nod as a thank you and he steps out of the room.

Katniss starts to move then she wakes up.

"Peeta-" I cut her off by kissing her. She immediately kisses back.

I do the one thing that I've always wanted to do. I pull apart, and get down on one knee.

"Katniss Everdeen. I have loved you since I was 5 years old. It was the best day of my life when we got together. You my life, my other half. So will you do the honor, and marry me?"

She gasps and let's some tears slide down her cheeks. She nods and then says in a raspy voice.........

"Yes!" She hugs me and she says the one thing that means so much.

"Will you stay with me?"

Well after all.....

"Always."

Sooooooo. I'm really sorry but I'm getting bored with this so I ended it early. This has been a really terrible book, but I've had people keep me going. Thanks for all the supporters. I'm going to try another book so thanks!