Artistic Talent (Camilo)

{ROMANTIC}
{NOT A REQUEST}
Keys:
(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(E/c) eye colour
Pronouns used: she/her

Sometimes Camilo wondered what he was doing in his life, like right now. Currently he was sitting in front of a huge blank canvas wondering what and how he would paint on it. You see, it all started with his girlfriend, yes girlfriend.

You see, ask anyone in the town and half of them would say they expected the two to get together and the other half would disagree. A shapeshifter and a prankster dating the kindest yet shyest girl in the town. Sure it was bazaar for the town when it was announced that the two were together but everyone supported it. Pepa cried when she found out and instantly loved her like her own daughter and Félix was proud and happy that she kept his son out of trouble for the most part.

(Y/n) (l/n) aka Camilo's girlfriend was a talented artist who had her own studio in her parents house. Everyone adored her paintings, even Abuela Alma who asked (y/n) to make a painting of her late husband, which she still has hanging up in her room.

It was the pairs one year anniversary and Camilo wanted to do something special for the girl that pulled his heartstrings everyday and night so he decided to paint her something. But now came the tricky part, what to paint?

Flowers? No too basic. A portrait of her? No he would mess it up. So what could he paint?

Letting out a pained groan the boy plopped down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He rubbed his tired eyes as he tried his hardest to come up with an idea, just any idea on what to do. A quiet cough was heard through the thick silence that broke Camilo out of his thoughts. He looked up to see his sister Dolores standing at the doorway with a tiny smile. Sighing and popping back town on his bed Camilo waved hello to his sister. "I thought I told you to knock" he said. "I know but I was passing by and I thought I might say-" "if it's about my chores I'll do them later sis I promise" the boy interrupted. Dolores huffed as she grabbed the door handle, ready to leave. "(Y/n)'s favorite place in this town is the lake, try painting that" and with that, Dolores left.

Camilo took a moment it process until he shot up, staring at the canvas. "That's it! Thank you Dolores! I owe you my dessert I promise!" he said, knowing his sister heard him.

For the rest of the night Camilo worked until morning to make the painting just right, and when it was done he wrapped it and ran to the very lake he was painting to meet up with his girlfriend.

When he arrived she was already there, admiring the view. Beside her was a wrapped box, which confused Camilo since he thought she would also make a painting. Shrugging off the thought a smirk grew on the boys face as he snuck up behind the quiet girl. "Boo!" he said as he grabbed her shoulders. (Y/n) jumped as she turned around to be met with her boyfriends face. She sighed and turned back around to the water. "Hello to you too Camilo" she sighed out. Laughing Camilo sat down beside the girl, wrapping his arm around her while the other held the painting.

"Do you want me to give you my gift first then?" she asked. Camilo looked at her and shook his head. "Yours will 100% be better then mine and I have pride so I'll go first" he joked. (Y/n) giggled and took the gift from his hands.

She carefully unwrapped it and gasped. The painting wasn't the best, but it was pretty darn good for his first time picking up a paintbrush. "Oh Camilo, it's wonderful!" (y/n) said as she admired the gift. The boy rubbed the back of his neck as he looked off to the side. "It's not as good as yours but at least you can tell what it's supposed to be" he said sheepishly.

"Well, here's mine" (y/n) said as she handed the box off to an eager Camilo. He instantly opened the box, his eyes widening as he saw what was inside. He pulled out a small little silver bracelet, with one charm on it. The charm was shaped like a rose. He looked over at his girlfriend to see that she had a matching one. "It's a charm bracelet. Every anniversary we can add another charm onto it!" she explained.

Camilo stared at his girlfriend shocked as he realized what she had done. "Do you like it...?"
(y/n) shyly asked as she played with her fingers nervously. Camilo looked at her with a blank expression, which instantly turned into one of pure bliss and joy. He tackled his girlfriend into a hug and started attacking her face with kisses.

Laughing (y/n) tried to get the male off of her as he hugged her tighter. "Camilo stop!" (y/n) laughed. "I can't mi amor, not when you gave me such an amazing gift!" the Madrigal replied.

"So you like it?" (y/n) asked as Camilo stopped kissing her to look into her (e/c) eyes. "Of course mi amor, it's perfect, just like you" he said as the two layed down of the grass, staring into each other's eyes, their hands interlocked together.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why it took me such a long time to come up with an idea for this man when he's literally perfect. Hope you liked this chapter!

P.S. hi Ash elf_bicth