Clouds (Dolores)

{ROMANTIC}
{THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST}
Keys:
(Y/n) = your name
(H/c) = hair colour
Pronouns used: she/her

{ROMANTIC}{THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST}Keys: (Y/n) = your name(H/c) = hair colourPronouns used: she/her

Dolores sighed as she continued walking towards a certain house. It was the middle of the night, and she was tired. More tired then normal. Her ears hurt like hell, her eyes were red and puffy from crying out of frustration about not being able to sleep, and she felt like she was about to pass out in the street.

She quietly snuck to the back of the house she was looking for and threw a stone at a window. She threw a few more until the window opened. "Who is it- oh Dolores! It's just you!" a girl said as she stuck her head out of the window. "Hey (y/n)" Dolores said with a small smile. "What are you doing here this late amor?" (y/n) asked lovingly. "Normally you'd be in bed at this time, unless-"
(y/n) cut herself off as she noticed that her girlfriends hands were covering her ears. "I see, can't sleep?" she asked with a comforting smile, leaning on the window sill. Dolores slowly nodded as (y/n) let out a calm sigh. "Alright, come up here" she giggled as she waved her hands. Suddenly a cloud floated underneath Dolores, pulling her up into the room. (Y/n) closed and locked with window after she was in the room, then turned around to look at her girlfriend.

You see, (y/n)'s family also had gifts. Her abuelo and abuela alma were best friends growing up, and both lost their partners on the same night. The two got a miracle, and their families were all given gifts. Though the two are very close, they remain friends and friends only. (Y/n)'s gift is that she can make and control clouds. The clouds she makes produces serotonin to the person on them, and if the person on them is in need of a good night rest then they will produce a calming gas to help them fall asleep faster. Most of the time these clouds are used to help mothers, people with anxiety, depression or insomnia, or just anyone in need of a break. (Y/n)'s room was soundproof, making it the perfect place for Dolores.

Dolores hopped off of the cloud and walked over to (y/n)'s bed, sitting down on it along side (y/n). The (h/c)-ette grabbed the Madrigal's hand with her left, and cuped her cheek with her right hand. "Do you wanna talk about it amor? Your eyes are puffy" she said softly. Dolores closed her eyes and leaned into the touch, humming in response. (Y/n) let out a breath of air and nodded. She moved her hand to cup both of the girls cheeks and kissed her passionately. Dolores kissed back and wrapped her arms arounds (y/n)'s neck.

(Y/n) broke the kiss and stared into Dolores's brown eyes. She touched their foreheads together (does that make sense?) and smiled. "As much as I would love to stay here all night and keep kissing you, it's late, and I can tell your tired so let's go to bed alright?" she said. Dolores nodded and leaned back into the bed, (y/n) doing the same.

(Y/n) wrapped her arms around Dolores's waist as the two got ready to sleep. "Goodnight amor, have a good sleep" (y/n) yawned. Dolores smiled and blushed, though no one could tell if they looked because of the dark. "Goodnight mi vida" she said. The two then fell asleep, and Dolores was happy that her ears could get a break.
_________________________________________

I know it's short and I apologize for that but oh man did I have fun writing this chapter! Originally I was going to have it that (y/n) was an inventor and made Dolores sound proof headphones but I'm gonna save that (y/n) for another one shot! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!